IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a semi-retired weldor fabricator. My last job was at a shop in jersey were we restored classic cars and built customs and hot rods. My job was to build chassis and roll cages,engineer and build suspensions and custom build the jigs and fixtures usually needed to fabricate a custom chassis. For sure the coolest job I ever had,but the market for hot rods turned to crap, plus I was driving 2 hrs. each way to get to work. Looking to start a shop of my own up here when the economy gets back on track.

I design and sell columbarium niches to cemeteries, funeral homes and churches for the largest manufacturer of memorial products in the country.

Bag:ogio.gif SULTAN----titleist.gifDriver: 9.5* 909D Comp-----titleist.gif3W: 15* 909F3
titleist.gif5W: 18* 906F2----titleist.gifHybrid: 21* 909H----titleist.gifIrons: AP1's stiff
Wedges:vokey.gif 56*.14 & 60*.10----odyssey.gifPutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball Blade
golflogix.gif

Greeting from Boothwyn, PA.

I'm a DBA at a startup company. I just played a quick 18 today at this course I never heard of called FoxChase Country club. I went to clean my clubs this evening and noticed I left my PW,56 and 60 on the 18th green :(. I just bought the clubs last week. I hope somebody turned them into the club house.

Driver: Titliest 905s 10.5º (ALDILA NV S-flex, 65grams)
3-Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15º (Fuji Rombax 7V05 S-Flex, 70grams)
Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl, 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60º| Cleveland CG12 56º | Cleveland CG15 52º
Putter: Talyor MadeBall: Nike One Black

Fire Inspector City of los Angeles

Play my golf all over. Robinson Ranch, Griffth Park , Encino etc. Solid 8 handicap. Working hard trying to get better. Just started the Titlest TPI golf fitness program. Major swing changes this year, not easy.

Tilest 10.5 Driver
Nike 15 3 Wood
Adams 3&4 hybrid
Mizuno MP30 wedges and irons
Pro V1x

Good News... I called the Pro Shop this morning and they found my clubs still on the 18th green. I'm back in business and now I can sleep. I can't wait to play again.. the weather is in the 40 in Boothwyn, PA.

Driver: Titliest 905s 10.5º (ALDILA NV S-flex, 65grams)
3-Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15º (Fuji Rombax 7V05 S-Flex, 70grams)
Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl, 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60º| Cleveland CG12 56º | Cleveland CG15 52º
Putter: Talyor MadeBall: Nike One Black

ER doc in Houston.

Driver: Ti460 with stock Fujikura G60 shaft in stiff flex
3W: SQ Dymo2
Hybrid: FT 20*
Irons: 755
SW: SV 56*GW: Vokey 50*LW: Vokey 60*Putter: SC Red XHome Course: Wildcat Golf Club

I'm a software developer working with Microsoft technologies. Spend 99% of my time working with SharePoint right now. Co-run a company that sells web parts and tools for SharePoint - happy to help anybody who is having SharePoint issues!

www.golftribe.com - tracking my progress in 2010

Used to be a Technology Department Manager for a major financial institution. Worked in the field for 39 years 11 months and 21 years 5 for my last firm. After a year fighting lymphoma, successfully so far, I was riffed with an offer that I couldn't refuse. So being 62 years of age, and having had enough, I don't now do anything for a living.

Hi and I look forward to enjoying this forum. I own a small dental lab in Bend Oregon that I operate out of our home with my wife. When I'n not on the road lecturing and teaching/consulting I play as often as I can.