IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I really hope Lori and her better than thou attitude get sent packing soon! Can't stand the cow.

You got that right! Really wanted Christina to kick her butt off.....Sohie isn't much better. My bet is on Kim now.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No knock against the Duramed Futures Tour, but this week (on a course that measured 6212 yards) exactly TWO girls finished under par. C'mon.

I also noticed that Lori is 2nd on the Futures Tour's career money list, which is another great golf-related backhanded compliment (along with "best player never to have won a major" and the like).

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

not to be completely random but I hope in the next season they go back to their roots and have a more diverse mix of golfers in terms of skill

agreed! it would probably look alot like what we are seeing now, but at least it would explain the bad shots.

Driver: FT-5
3 WD: FT-i Squareway
3 Hybrid: a3 Boxer
3-PW Irons: X-20
Wedges: 52,56,60Putter: Circa 62 #1Ball: Pro V1

I don't think any of the girls on this show have any game. As for the 3 finalists, I dunno, I think Kim fell into the chicanery that Lori and Sophie have been pulling for the past few episodes. I have no doubt in my mind every move Lori made was to gain an advantage, simply because her game is weak. Sophie's game is a little more refined, but she clearly showed she could stoop to those low levels as well. Kim, the longest of them all, probably has the most game and that's not saying much. I'm definitely DVR'ing the Navistar classic this year to see how these girls stack up with real golfers.
In my Hoofer2 bag:

Driver: 905S 9.5° (Grafalloy Blue XS Shaft) or 975F 7.5° (Grafalloy Shaft)
Fairway Metal: 906F2 13° (UST Proforce V2 75 gram XS Shaft)
Irons: Apex Forged 2-PW (Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts)Wedges: Vokey 54° and 60° (Dynamic Gold Wedge Shafts)Putter: Newport Studio...

agreed! it would probably look alot like what we are seeing now, but at least it would explain the bad shots.

How about professionals who haven't had a million shots to make the tour (ahem...Lori)?

In my Hoofer2 bag:

Driver: 905S 9.5° (Grafalloy Blue XS Shaft) or 975F 7.5° (Grafalloy Shaft)
Fairway Metal: 906F2 13° (UST Proforce V2 75 gram XS Shaft)
Irons: Apex Forged 2-PW (Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts)Wedges: Vokey 54° and 60° (Dynamic Gold Wedge Shafts)Putter: Newport Studio...

I don't think any of the girls on this show have any game. As for the 3 finalists, I dunno, I think Kim fell into the chicanery that Lori and Sophie have been pulling for the past few episodes. I have no doubt in my mind every move Lori made was to gain an advantage, simply because her game is weak. Sophie's game is a little more refined, but she clearly showed she could stoop to those low levels as well. Kim, the longest of them all, probably has the most game and that's not saying much. I'm definitely DVR'ing the Navistar classic this year to see how these girls stack up with real golfers.

Agreed. At least Kim has the length to compete and her stroke average on the Futures tour is dropping by 1/year which at shows that she is improving - unlike a certain person (or is that person and half?) who's been the development tour for 15 years. Of course I may be biases since I'd say Kim is the most attractive one on the show.

Hmmm - reading that back makes it sound like a very petty comment about Lori on my part but I think I'll let it stand anyway...

Big clubs: :titleist: 915D3 @ 9.5°, :callaway: X-Hot Pro 3W
Med clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5W, :titleist: 910H 4H,
Small clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5-AW, :titleist: Vokey 55.10, 60.10

OMG....I can't believe this is happening to me...I'm morphing into my mother talking about her soaps!
Lori truly is a cunning #$%&^ as well as Sophie!
Kim is the lesser of the tree evils....somebody go get Courtney and Sam back!

I saw a commercial this weekend that touted Lori as "the most experienced", Kim as "the longest" and about Sophie they said "she's been called the sexiest woman in golf". Did anyone else see that?

Twitter - @rubofthegreen | Xbox 360 - zilegati

I saw a commercial this weekend that touted Lori as "the most experienced", Kim as "the longest" and about Sophie they said "she's been called the sexiest woman in golf". Did anyone else see that?

Didn't see the commercial jking.....but the sponsors have to realize just because she has taken her clothes off does NOT make Sophie the sexiest woman in Golf! She is wayyyyyyy down the list in that category. With that weak chin and stringy hair and no boobs....give me a break!

She only looks like a 10...at closing time!!!!

Sophie is FAR from the sexiest woman in golf, as a matter of fact, I would say that she is close to a dog. There is absolutely nothing attractive about her.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

I do not think so. Sophie is not as hot in my opinion as Kim.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Hmm, the teaser for this week's show is edited to make it look like Sophie gets the boot. I'm going to assume that means she does *not* get the boot...

Bill

I do not think so. Sophie is not as hot in my opinion as Kim.

Agreed. When the commercial first came on, I was listening and not watching. They started with the Sophie thing, and I just assumed they were talking about Kim. Then they went on to the Kim part, calling her the longest, and I thought... wait, what? They're either giving Kim two separate descriptions, or they're calling someone else the sexiest. So I rewound my DVR to watch it again. I couldn't believe it. Heck, I would pick Kirbie or Susan as sexier than Sophie.

Twitter - @rubofthegreen | Xbox 360 - zilegati

Sophie is FAR from the sexiest woman in golf, as a matter of fact, I would say that she is close to a dog. There is absolutely nothing attractive about her.

Sophie - I think they said she was a model or something, but she must know talented photographers. Eeech.

May I quote myself??

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

When Sophie admitted she didn't pick up the flag "to show Christina how it felt" She lost ALL credibility when it came to her etiquite comments.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

So I was watching the rerun of last week's episode, and I saw something I didn't realize: not only did Sophie breach golf etiquette on the first playoff hole by not replacing the flagstick after putting out first, she did the exact same thing on the second playoff hole. Just as before, Sophie putted out before Christina, and the camera shows Christina replacing the flagstick. The second time around, they didn't make any notice of it in dialogue, but still... it drops Sophie even lower in my opinion. Especially when she knows she's going to win (with a 3-shot lead and all), how about a little respect?

OK, get ready to watch the three stooges (golf-wise AND behavior-wise) battle it out!

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

i'm watching it now

i heard a rumor that lorrie was a coke/alchohol addict

so why is she so critical of people? she obviously hasn't made the best choices in life

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!