IGNORED

Any Golf Related Tattos??

Bob B
Note: This thread is 5875 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have the Norman Shark on my right lower calf. It's real small with al the colors very authentic. I really liked Greg. Although Boom Boom is my favorite, he just didn't have a cool symbol.

Nothing golf related but I am saving space on my upper back for my first hole in one. I don't have the whole desing done, but it will have all the basic info like date, location, hole, club, etc. I am thinking a one with the ball in the middle of it.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

None as of yet. People are always asking me if the one on my calf (below) is supposed to be for golf. Not quite sure where they are getting that.....
I'm hoping to get one that's golf related but haven't had time to design one...

I have one of T. Woods on my hip. Not really golf related, I did it so that when the ladies asked I could be honest and tell them that I had a Tiger in my pants...

None as of yet. People are always asking me if the one on my calf (below) is supposed to be for golf. Not quite sure where they are getting that.....

It does look like a golf ball on a Tee with a little bit of a pattern around it.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

It looks like a black nike ball falling in the hole after being struck by a scotty c futura putter... Does anyone see that?

If I was to get one golf related (I've come close), it would have to be:

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I have almost gotten the Ashworth character tattooed on my calf. I had myself completley talked into it one day and there was about a 3 hr wait in the shop where I got my other one done. Since that day, I havent had the urge to do it again.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

I have almost gotten the Ashworth character tattooed on my calf. I had myself completley talked into it one day and there was about a 3 hr wait in the shop where I got my other one done. Since that day, I havent had the urge to do it again.

That would be a cool golf related tattoo.

Note: This thread is 5875 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!