IGNORED

TRUE OG Feel Camo Edition

• Administrator

Bring alive the feel player in you as you walk comfortably in our all new breathable, flexible and minimalist take on our crowd favorite TRUE Original. Feel the breeze between your toes and the earth beneath your...

There's a black and a tan version too, but I like these:

True-OG-Feel-Side-Grey.jpgTrue-OG-Feel-Side-Blue.jpg

The OG Feel Camo Collection is designed to disappear quickly. We took our favorite zero-drop, wide toe box summer shoe and created four distinct, limited edition colorways for your summer get up. Subtle reflective camo detailing pops off our supple full grain leather saddle, accented with pop colors and reflective details - making these OG Feels one of a kind.

Experience the course like never before and secure your pair quickly; once these are gone, they're gone for good.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TRUE OG Feel Camo Edition
  • Administrator

Got a pair just in time to put them in play on Friday, and proceeded to wear them on Friday… Saturday… and Sunday! If you like the OG Feel, you'll love the OG Feel Camo edition.

I know some people love their camouflage patterns, I'm not really one of them. But, in just doing a little camo pattern on the side, it's subtle and interesting without screaming whatever camouflage typically screams. The camouflage pattern adds just the right amount of visual pop.

Speaking of pop, they were a little tough to photograph because the camouflage is reflective. In the right light, it really pops.

My original OG Feel review is here, and as a reminder, these are limited editions. Your size may already be sold out:

If you've followed TRUE for a while, you know that limited edition drops are somewhat of our forte. The best part, from our perspective at least, is that the limited models move quickly; and once they're gone, they're gone. So when we say 'secure your pair while supplies last', it's for good reason. That leads us to our most recent release, the OG Feel Reflect Camo Limited Collection. 

You can get your TRUE OG Feels here:

Bring alive the feel player in you as you walk comfortably in our all new breathable, flexible and minimalist take on our crowd favorite TRUE Original. Feel the breeze between your toes and the earth beneath your...

Get them before they run out:

We spiced up the OG Feel with a reflective camouflage saddle, a slew of color pops and handful of our signature TRUE creative detailing to create the limited edition OG Feel Reflect Camo collection.

true_og_feel_camo_hero.jpg

true_og_feel_camo_hero2.jpg

true_og_feel_camo_sole.jpg

true_og_feel_camo_tops.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades