IGNORED

So I hit a ProV1 !

Note: This thread is 5851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I decided a year ago to try the ProV1 based on the usual marketing hype, media ads, etc. I had stopped playing golf for a couple of years, so I had nothing to compare it to. I bought 5 dozen mint condition balls off eBay and having played maybe 35 rounds, I still have a dozen left. Recently I experimented with the V1x and for me, they are worlds apart. The V1 is much more suited to my game and swing speed of about 95-100 mph. The V1x was too hard for me.

I love the V1 and my game is improving every week - so I'm not changing my ball. Gonna keep that part of my game consistant, while I continue to work on everything else

You can get Mint/Pearl V1s on eBay for around $1.30 / ball. Total bargain in my opinion.

//Anand

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1

No..besides the Nike one platinum, they spin more with less club head force than any other ball available. Ive spun those balls backwards with quarter lenth chipping strokes. But they are usually done after you do that to them one or two times.

You are correct, but are you also a 24 handicap...

I used to do this....i got better when I forced myself out of this because i would rather lose a few nice balls than go into a hole, or series of holes telling myself that i need to play a cheap ball cuz im gonna lose it anyways. Golfs all about setting your expectations.

case in point; I was playing a round with some guys last week for 5 bucks a hole and i started out losing 4/5 holes due to bogeys. Once I got to a hole i felt comfortable on, i carded a birdie....I ended up gaining confidence from there and winning 15 dollars. Its all confidence and expectations. I played a Nike platinum all day. btw

Bag:
Driver: 325 (draw)
Irons: mp 32
Wedges: Black Ni
Putter: Teardrop...dominatorBall: nice ones.

Note: This thread is 5851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!