IGNORED

Your top5 best rounds!

Oggiss
Note: This thread is 5854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Top 5 rounds:

1) 81 at River Bend, links style course.
2) 82 at my home course.
Both were last summer, within 3 weeks of each other.

3 through five would be 86s on my home course.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Shot a 68 at Royal St Georges ,one of the toughest courses you will come across,narrow undulating fairways punnishing rough always blowing a gale.

124 isnt that bad for St georges, i played in the Cinque Portd junior open, V.similar to St Georges, and shot 103 and came well within top 15

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

A few 76's and 77's. One 76 came in the practice round of a tourney...Doh!

I've also shot 35 (-1) on nine holes of a full round, but couldn't put it together for better than a 76. That's how inconsistent my game has been. Practicing hard to get that consistency along with a solid short game.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!