IGNORED

Your top5 best rounds!

Oggiss
Note: This thread is 5855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oggiss How late in the night can you play golf in Sweden? Are there 24 hours of light days?

Bogey-free 5 under par at my home course Porter Valley CC. I was more impressed with the bogey-free part.

7-under par round with 5 birdies in a row that lead to a 6 under back nine, that included a bogey. Also at Porter Valley CC

Even par round to collect my first paycheck in a mini-tour event and a second place finish.

4 under 68 at Coto de Caza's South course in a skins game, demolished the back-nine.

1 under round at Rancho Park GC which inlcuded two eagles and a putt for eagle on the third par 5.

I've had a number of rounds with better scores, other than that 7 under. but as far as most gratifying rounds, those 5 take the cake.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Top 5 Rounds: 76,77,77,77,77. All The Same Course.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Oggiss

No, we can play approximately 19-10 hours a day during mid-summer.

Hehe, the bogey free rounds are cool. Never experienced one though. My father, former pro at Eksjö Golfclub made a round with 18 straight pars. I find that quite amazing. I once had a round with 7 birdies, 2 doubles, 3 bogeys and 6 pars.

I'd love to have 19 hours to play golf in a day. That would be stellar! But then I suppose you get the short end of the stick when it comes to Winter. How long is the golf season there.

...sorry to get off topic...

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I'd love to have 19 hours to play golf in a day. That would be stellar! But then I suppose you get the short end of the stick when it comes to Winter. How long is the golf season there.

Dude, the winters suck bigtime. First of all there are only like 7-8 hours of "golfing light" and second of it is snow like 3-4 months a year. Therefore the golfing season is like tops 8 months. And then 8 months is a good year, if it's an unfortunate year it's about 6 months golf playing. :(

84(just a few days ago),85,87,89,90...all mostly at the same course

In my Xtreme II carry bag:

Mizuno Driver
MacGregor 3Wood
Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 3i CG Gold Graphite Irons (4-PW) 52* CG14 wedge Vokey 56* Sand Wedge Vokey 60* Lob Wedge 33" Newport

So, I guess its a fair trade not having a 19 hour golf day, but, being able to play all year round. I love L.A.! There is no way I could handle a snow-filled Winter.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

106,109,110,112 and 113 (several times) all except one of the many 113's at my home course

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In order of what I feel to be my best rounds, not lowest score:

71 (-1) The course was very difficult.
66 (-4) Two under on each nine. Just one bogey.
68 (-2) My first time ever breaking par. I was 15.
67 (-3) My lowest tournament score. An eagle and one bogey.
70 (-2) My only bogieless round.

Fore!

I've shot 75 five times at my home course, Blue Ridge CC when par was 71. They've made some mods and now it's a par 70. Best 9 is a bogey free 33 on the back 9 of the same course.

- Kerry

My lowest round is 62 (-8), but it was a pretty easy course.
My best round was a 66 (-6) on a tough golf course.
I've also had numerous 65's on various courses.

One of the weirdest rounds I had was at Pecan Valley in San Antonio, Texas. They use to hold a PGA event on it years ago. The first time I played it, I was playing with two of my buddies. After nine holes, I was -5 and made the mistake of going into the clubhouse. One of my buddies asked the guy behind the counter what the course record was. The guy says" 7 under". Of course, that got me thinking about the score instead of just playing. Needless to say, I ended up shooting 5 over on the back. It was good lesson to learn.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

Of course, that got me thinking about the score instead of just playing. Needless to say, I ended up shooting 5 over on the back. It was good lesson to learn.

Ouch, thats rough. Surely if you never went in you would have been a hero on that course

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

86, 87, and two 89s last year. I shot an 88 the last round I played at the beginning of this week. It took me three rounds to get back to where I was last year, but I feel it coming on now. This year should be a record year for me assuming I get to play as much I would like. I have to move soon and it may be tough to stay in practice.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just got serious late last summer,

90, 92, 92, 95, 96 - all since December (first time I broke 100 was one of the 92's).

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

Top 5 rounds:

81 Wedgewood in Wilson, NC (1997)
81 Farmville CC in Farmville, NC (1997)
78 The River Club in North Augusta, SC (1999)
78 Persimmon Hill GC in Trenton, SC (2001)
76 Persimmon Hill GC in Trenton, SC (2001)
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Just got serious late last summer,

You have made some serious progress. That is usually how those jumps occur in the beginning....5-8 strokes shaving off at once. Keep with it and you'll keep 'em dropping!!!

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Shot a 68 at Royal St Georges ,one of the toughest courses you will come across,narrow undulating fairways punnishing rough always blowing a gale.

And on the back nine I shot a 56!

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Note: This thread is 5855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!