IGNORED

Tournaments Like the World Am (Net Handicap )

Themightyoz

I love the idea of the World AM.  Does anybody know any other events that are similar.  Thinking one offs not tours as my closed US AM Tour is Minneapolis (9 hour drive).  

WITB

Cobra  Wishon 911 D FMAX 10.5 ,EQ-NX 4W, 7W, 4H/6H, 7-LW

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just searched "golf am tour" and it seems there a few possibilities.  I know I see the Golfweek Am Tour playing an event in the Pinehurst area, I think its a regional final, and it seems to be well-run to this outsider.  As for single events, I'm not aware of any.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

So went down a rabbit hole last night and here is the start of a list

social_vegasworldam_tw.jpg

The Las Vegas World Amateur is an annual, week-long, net golf competition for golfers of all skill levels at some of the best courses in Las Vegas.

The Pacific Amateur Golf Classic is a three-day, net, stroke-play tournament that takes place on some of the finest golf courses in Central Oregon.
social-media_shootout_tw.jpg

The Shootout at PGA WEST is an annual, buddies golf vacation. Organized around best ball event at the West Coasts Home of Golf PGA WEST.
PGA-WEST-Stadium-9th-Hole_featured-image

The Palm Springs Amateur is an annual 54 hole amateur stroke play tournament held one week before the PGA Tours American Express.
PGA-WEST-Stadium-9th-Hole-BITD.jpg

The Battle in the Desert is an annual, two-person, best ball tournament hosted at the West Coast’s Home of Golf PGA WEST.

Play in a fun-filled golf tournament.
banner_amateur.jpg

The Mesquite Amateur consists of a five-day 54-hole, net, stroke play tournament. The finalists will be determined by cumulative scores. Register today!
II-M_WebBanner2.jpg

Two Man Golf tournament in Mesquite Nevada. Three Days of golf in Mesquite, Nevada Play Conestoga, CasaBlanca and Palms Golf Clubs. CasaBlanca II-Man Golf Tournament

The Pacific Amateur Golf Classic is a three-day, net, stroke-play tournament that takes place on some of the finest golf courses in Central Oregon.

Above is a maybe

Hoiana_AerialCourse_0643-1030x579.jpg

Asia’s biggest and richest amateur week of golf 10-16 September 2023. Danang’s world class golf courses with all the trappings of a major professional tournament.

Banyan-Hole-9-Club-house-1030x629.jpg

Asia’s biggest and richest amateur week of golf (11-17 June 2023). Play at Hua Hin’s world class golf courses with all the trappings of a major professional tournament.

• Thumbs Up 1

WITB

Cobra  Wishon 911 D FMAX 10.5 ,EQ-NX 4W, 7W, 4H/6H, 7-LW

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

I don't think they hold the Pacific Amateur Golf Classic anymore. A friend used to play in it and he told me it is now kaput.

There is a planned tournament called Las Vegas World Amateur (February 27-March 1, 2023). If it is well run, that sounds like the best bet.

Brian Kuehn