IGNORED

Hip Activation Drill

330951577_707588101024548_17053522125426

552K views, 2.9K likes, 66 comments, 344 shares, Facebook Reels from...

Kids are doing it for baseball but I like this for a golf drill. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

I don't think that works well for golf. Golf is more of a getting your weight shift to flow forward and then rotate the hips open. You may have to pre-set your weight forward, then snap the hips open. There is also some extension as well with the front knee losing flex at a high rate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

I don't think that works well for golf. Golf is more of a getting your weight shift to flow forward and then rotate the hips open. You may have to pre-set your weight forward, then snap the hips open. There is also some extension as well with the front knee losing flex at a high rate. 

I guess I look at it more from the standpoint of what I could take from it. For someone like myself who has struggled forever with getting transition through follow through correct it made sense to me with some adjustments. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6