IGNORED

Anyone have experience with a 15*-18* hybrid?

Note: This thread is 5894 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was thinking of getting a 15* hybrid, which would serve as a wood substitute. I was just curious to see if it's hard to hit with it, at a relatively low loft.. It'd be great to hear any experiences with a low loft hybrid.

I want a really forgiving one so any recommendations on a club would be helpful, as well.

Driver: Sasquatch Sumo - UST Proforce V2
18* Hybrid: G10 - UST V2 High Launch
22* Hybrid: Hi-Bore XL
Irons (4-PW): Fusion
56*: CG1460*: Vokey 260Putter: Studio Design #5Ball: Soft Feel

I have a Mizuno 17 degree CLK FLI-HI. I hit it as well as my 20. Its really not that hard to hit. I like it better than my old 5 wood. Hope this helps! Feel free to ask me more questions if you need them.

I just recently bought the 585.H 17° and what an awesome club. I'm hitting it pretty nice. And I don't feel its hard to hit.

Regards.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

I need to get a 2 hybrid, but I am undecided on which one. I currently hit a 2 iron, and the difference between the two is huge. They're a great substitute for an iron, or wood.

"Eliminate All Compensations."

Bag: 2008 Warbird
Driver: R7 425 10.5 (s)
3 wood: R7 stIrons: RAC MB TP 2-PWWedges: SV 56*10, SV Black Satin 60*10Putter: Anser 4Balls: Black

i hit the bridgestone j36 3 hybrid at a demo day a couple days ago, and it was really nice....was hitting it farther than my 3 iron would've gone. Plus its a hybrid, so it was easier to look at and it felt better, NO fat shots!!

In my Xtreme II carry bag:

Mizuno Driver
MacGregor 3Wood
Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 3i CG Gold Graphite Irons (4-PW) 52* CG14 wedge Vokey 56* Sand Wedge Vokey 60* Lob Wedge 33" Newport

Note: This thread is 5894 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!