IGNORED

Corridor Crew Reacts to VFX in Live Sports

saevel25

I like this show a lot for their reaction to VFX in movies. They just did a video on their reaction to video effects in live sports. This is also a history of VFX in sports. Going all the way back to the OG, displaying these score on the TV in real time. 

Edited by saevel25

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting.  I will say the Disney piece where they replicated a live game was not to my liking.  The helmets were so large relative to the bodies of the players it just looked corny.  Also not sure what the point of doing that would be, why replicate a game when I can simply watch the game?

I do not watch a lot of NHL but recall a few years back they added a tracking line to the puck that I did not care fore.  Also, I really do not see the point of having a graphic circle at the feet of a running NFL Player.  I can see the player and do not need a graphic to tell me where he is.  My eyes do that all by themself.

The trick is to offer graphics that enhance but do not interfere with the watching of the sporting event.

• Like 1

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Corridor Crew Reacts to VFX in Live Sports