• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Wordle 1,140 3/6* ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩 ⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Day 5: Backswing work while hitting balls with a 5 iron
    • Just some thoughts on the shots I hit today.  Driver: Hole 1, actually swung left and hit a nice pull fade.. Hole 2, I thought if I make the same swing on hole one but turn the face down I can hit a pull draw around the corner on a par 5. Pulled it off. Very happy with that. The rest of the drives were trying to reproduce the cut on hole one, but a mix of hitting it off the toe and not leaving the face open, most of them ended up straight draws or slight pull draws. On the line I chose off the tee, it was not the best result. For the most part, the driver had a very neutral ball flight (like 5-10 yards of curve). So, the swings felt good. Though, I did have a strange moment on hole 7. Again trying to hit the fade, I aimed at this tree and wanted to fade it back to the center of the fairway. In my downswing, and it might be more post impact, I actually rotated so much through impact that I did a half step through with the right leg subconsciously. Basically, I just balanced on my left leg for half a second. It was strange, and unplanned, but I killed that ball.  Irons: I was overdoing my wrist stuff, and maybe adding in a bit of forearm roll (not the best). The flight was too much draw. So, the face to path was not the best. I do think I am gripping the club a tad too strong (closed) at address.  I didn't feel like I was really doing the wrist stuff excessively, but I ended up hitting pull draws. Hey, I can work off this. I did hit some great, purposeful overdraws, out of the trees from a neutral set up position. So basically manipulating path and club face with my arms/hands. Those were fun! 😁. Yea, I need to hit the range to get the feel dialed in a bit more. Contact was pretty solid, just path and face stuff.  Short game: Much better! I am finally getting the hang of hitting shots with the least amount of backswing for the shot. though, the only thing that happens is that I can leave the club face way open and push alot of my pitches right. I need to stop that. I pushed one like 20-FT right of my landing spot.  Putting: Much better.     
    • Day 205 - Back is improving, was able to work on some easy swings focusing on tempo and how I shift my weight.
    • Day 15: did a stack session. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...