• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Here it is! The on-course video.
    • Day 168 (17 Oct 24) - semi-monthly walking of nine holes today.  Went this morning after helping the wife with her students on a math project around assembly of a couple of storage shelf units (was a blast working with the kids).  Air was brisk but breezy (solid hurting wind going out, wee doggy helping wind coming back), course is fall pristine and not busy - played up as set of tees as I had 3w and 4h as the only long clubs, focus was on iron play.  Love these working on the swing, distance control sessions - that calls for focused course management.
    • Wordle 1,216 5/6 ⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩⬛🟨🟨 ⬛🟩⬛🟨🟩 ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Yes, of course, but in one specific example, the ball was buried in the fescue to the point where your only choice was to take an unplayable or try to hack hard and get it into the rough/fairway but no control (and obviously a hack could easily leave it in the fescue). But the individual was allowed to place the ball within one club length into a playable spot where he was able to get a wedge onto the green and then two putt for bogey, when he should have had at least a double or triple. I saw this happen to this player three times in one round, where LCP turned a probable double/triple into a bogey. But to be clear, the rules of that competition allowed it. But whenever the pros play LCP, it is always only from the fairways. BTW, I should add that my club has adopted LCP from the fairway whenever conditions indicate cart path only.
    • Wordle 1,216 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜ 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...