• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Welcome to The Sand Trap! Yes, a lot of us use this method for both standard grips and sadly the now out of business Pure grips. You really only need the air gun and a small adapter to do it. You just have to I put the adapter into to hole at the end of the grip, press against the hole to form a seal and apply a little pressure to slide the grip on.  @ChetlovesMer  has made his own jig to do it. I have the Pure adapter and some use the one below. I don’t think the big tube is needed either. Air Powered Golf Grip Installer/Remover-GW0103 - The GolfWorks The GolfWorks Air Powered Golf Grip Remover and Installation Tool.  
    • Wordle 1,188 5/6* ⬛🟦⬛⬛⬛ 🟦⬛⬛🟦🟦 ⬛⬛🟦🟦🟦 ⬛🟧🟧🟧⬛ 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
    • Hi y'all, Came across this today and wondered if anyone has used 1 before. If it does what it says on the tin it would remove something I dislike doing the conventional way. Golf Club Regripping Air Tool Congrats to Solheim Team USA - well done ladies. Thanks to all - Doc
    • Definitely better. Keep doing it more. More wall drill. Right glute stays on the glass in transition as it shifts laterally 3 inches or so. Then the left glute back and up on the downswing. You're almost there.  Yea, I hear you. Old habits die hard. It looks like you have about 8 degrees of early extension with the upper body from where you were at address. If you can somehow maintain your address angle at impact while finger printing the glass, you'd probably get some pretty quality strikes.  Getting the glutes/pelvis stuff working better is the more important of the two, but they are related for sure. You can work on both when you do the wall drill. You will have to try to adapt to hitting the ball with lower hands/a lower handle than you're used to and that can be pretty challenging.  Hopefully your mobility/core stuff is good too. That'll help.
    • Day 249 - Worked on making my backswing more fluid. Instead of arms then hips, trying to make it one, smooth motion. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...