IGNORED

Eugene, Oregon

Note: This thread is 5841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Uhm... Bandon Dunes and Pacific Dunes!
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Sorry. I should have mentioned I will be driving back from Bandon Dunes to Portland and stopping to visit a friend in Eugene for a few days.
He will be working during the day so I figured I could find a nice place to play
(I know. I know. It will be a let down after Bandon Dunes............but..............something fun to spend the time)

Tokatee Golf Club , on the gorgeous Mackenzie River Directions - It would probably take you about 40 to 50 minutes to get there from Eugene but it is WELL worth it. This course is a favorite for many Oregonians.

Diamond Woods
, 15 minutes from downtown Eugene - Directions

I've played both of these courses multiple times, and they are fabulous. You can see pictures I took on my iPhone while playing Diamond Woods here .

Both courses will only set you back around $35 to $40 depending on when you play.

Tokatee:

I've heard favorable comments about Emerald Valley and Riverridge, which are actually in Eugene, but I've never played them.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Ditto on the Diamond Woods recommendation.

Other ideas include:

Trysting Tree in Corvallis.

Go to Eugene via Florence and play Sandpines.

Best Option. Find a way to play Eugene Country Club. Used to be on Golf Digest's Top 100 and considered one of the best in Oregon. It would not be a letdown!

Enjoy your Trip!

Ditto on the Diamond Woods recommendation.

I'm not sure why I didn't include Trysting. I live in Corvallis and play it frequently. It's a tough track (esp. the back 9) and not as scenic as Tokatee or Diamond Woods but a great course all the same.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Note: This thread is 5841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!