IGNORED

Thanks for the super advice: bag, cart, shoes, etc.

Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I appreciate all the solid advice from the members of this forum on some recent threads.

I'm the type who rarely makes impulse purchases and studies up and looks at various options.....and then waits even longer to make sure. Anyway, I found the advice from here to be flush...right down the middle, so to speak.

I had a day off work today and spent part of it at the range and part of it golf shopping (one of the few types of shopping I can tolerate ).

Warbird Hot Stand bag, Clicgear 2.0, FootJoy Contours and the breathable moisture wicking golf shirts.

This bag is a huuuuuge improvement over my ten year old dividerless Bridgestone heavy bag. It is very well laid out and a solid value.

As you can see it stands upright just fine with all my stuff in it....something none of my previous stand bags would do.

The full length dividers are super...again, a huge improvement over what I had.

That cart is very compact....travels well and rolls like a dream. I'm really looking forward to getting it out on the course.

You guys were right about the Contours. These may be the most comfortable of the FootJoys I've owned over the years. I wanted the Nike pair that was recomended highly, but they weren't available in the stores I shopped at. These felt great at the range.

Lastly, the golf down here gets crazy hot and these shirts are bound to help. I can't believe I've waited this long to try this fabric. I could feel an instant difference when I changed and headed to the range. Swing looked rusty, but heck, I was decked out.

Again...thanks for the answered questions and good advice. I'm glad I decided to hold off on new woods and spend the funds on more useable stuff right now, as I get back into the game.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Thats a nice looking bag.

In the bag:
10.5* G10 Driver
15* FT 3Wood
19* a3-Boxer 3-Hybrid
mp30 4-PW 55.12 SW Newport 2 Studio Stainlessor G5i AnserLooking for another wedge.

Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!