IGNORED

The importance of Junior Golf Programs?

watrboy4
Note: This thread is 5829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Your right, I just get these weird thoughts in my head, These golfers dress like they own the course, think they are the stuff when they hit the clubhouse, and it makes me so angry when they laugh at other people and talk about how they "supposedly" shot the lowest score of their club etc etc.

Dent...my dear, you need to think about playing the course..not the people. Who cares how they dress. I'm assuming you're there to play the course, not them. They may bother you, but...you seem like a great kid..just go out there and play your game.

~disclaimer~ I'm just a golf mom.

I feel your pain brother. I agree with justme and say play your game and try not to get frustrated. Come on out to Idaho and golf with an old hack......lol

Dent, One question for you, or two.....lol
Did you start with junior clubs? If so, when did you switch to adult clubs?

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Thanks for all the good information. I am going to use all of it starting this friday in my junior program. Keep it coming I really appreciate all the help.

I have to toot my horn a little. I am very proud to announce that I had a Freshman girl that I have taught for a couple years qualify 3rd for districts this year. Just had to pass that along because we don't get very many female golfers in our area.

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Note: This thread is 5829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!