IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The average fans are so funny.

Jealous of the Bucks??? HAHA. That's some funny stuff. Your years of powder-puff weak schedules are over. Be prepared for some 3-4 loss seasons to come. Good luck against the SEC! Roll Tide! Go Bama!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Bama would be HAPPY to have 3 losses.

Oh I'm sorry....GSU?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

I'm sure Bama would be HAPPY to have 3 losses.

Most teams in the SEC would be happy with 3 losses. That is part of playing in a league that had 5 teams in the top 15 at the end of last season. Oh and did I mention that we play a conference championship AFTER the regular season?

In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

I'm an Ohio State alum so I'm throwing this softball to the SEC fans:

Q: How do you make a buckeye salad?
A: Put the Buckeyes in a Bowl and beat the crap out of them for three hours.

Funny, eh?

It might be funny but they are going to run away with the Big Te(leve)n and end up in a BCS game again.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Most teams in the SEC would be happy with 3 losses. That is part of playing in a league that had 5 teams in the top 15 at the end of last season. Oh and did I mention that we play a conference championship AFTER the regular season?

I love how SEC fans act like being in the conference makes their team better

For the record, the SEC isn't the only conference with a title game....so I'm not sure why you go through the time to point THAT out. Hell, that conference title game is the only reason LSU made it into the dance. Otherwise, you woulda been looking at USC/tOSU.
I'm an Ohio State alum so I'm throwing this softball to the SEC fans:

That's pretty funny. You're right about tOSU. That's the reason we need a playoff

Once again - we scheduled Washington when they were a top 5 team and the other Big 10 schools fell off...how is that the fault of Ohio State?

And we have scheduled USC, Tenn and Texas for future games.

The SEC having a championship game is an advantage as far as getting to the title game...

Ohio State on a bad year>Bama. 3-4 loss seasons are a long way away with Tressel under the helm.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Once again - we scheduled Washington when they were a top 5 team and the other Big 10 schools fell off...how is that the fault of Ohio State?

Thanks for pointing out that The OSU always schedules what looks like a strong inter-conference opponent.

Yes, we started spreading our "cupcake" money around to other Ohio schools instead of places like Rice and Holy Cross. The strength of schedule thing is bunk. I can't prove that because Alabama is probably never going to play Wisconsin.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Originally Posted by ettsn View Post I'm primarily an SEC fan, but I sure hope Arkansas loses every game this year (I'm also a Falcons season ticket holder). I'm thinking of actually going to a Falcons game this year. I have been to three Peach Bowls in the Dome, but never to a Falcons game. Originally Posted by hoofreak7 View Post why arkansas The Falcons' coach left Atlanta for Arkansas.

Well, he didn't actually quit Atlanta for Arkansas.

He quit Atlanta, and the dumb-a@# new Athletic director flew to Atlanta to hire him 'cause everyone else was saying "no, thank you" With this new coach, and McFadden off to the Raiders, I don't see a lot of wins here in Arkansas, this year. I really hated seeing the old man go.

Golf is a good walk spoiled. ~Mark Twain

The only good college ADs are the ones we've never heard of.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

I hope you dont honestly think the Ar-KANSAS (think Les Miles) job wasn't lined up when he left Atlanta. I also hope you aren't referring to Petrino in your last sentence.

I hope you dont honestly think the Ar-KANSAS (think Les Miles) job wasn't lined up when he left Atlanta. I also hope you aren't referring to Petrino in your last sentence.

I suppose there were some phone calls before the he actually pulled the cord on his bail-out.

No, I had gotten to like ol' Houston, and thought he got a lot of grief from the Springdale fan club. I suspect a lot of why McFadden opted for early NFL draft was because of Mr. Nutt leaving U of A. And the sad part, as a Bronco fan, was not just seeing Darren leave U of A, but to see him go to the RAIDERS!!.

Golf is a good walk spoiled. ~Mark Twain

For the record, the only thing the rest of the country is jealous of is the fact that we can't win a Fiesta Bowl on the worst pass interference call in bowl history when we've been treated like redheaded stepchildren by Miami for the entirety of the game, and then proceed to get squashed in every other trip we've made to the national championship spurned by a powerpuff schedule making undertalented, slow players look like winners.

Ohio State gets treated like Hawaii year in and year out; how do you not realize that an undefeated regular season doesn't mean jack when you get manhandled in the post season. Maybe if you had a real postseason you'd understand this concept.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

south carolina has an outside chance next year. we were ranked #6 at one point this year, but choked down the stretch. steve spurriers recruits will be upperclassmen and we will finally have a quarterback

For the record, the only thing the rest of the country is jealous of is the fact that we can't win a Fiesta Bowl on the worst pass interference call in bowl history when we've been treated like redheaded stepchildren by Miami for the entirety of the game, and then proceed to get squashed in every other trip we've made to the national championship spurned by a powerpuff schedule making undertalented, slow players look like winners.

Oh brother. Wrong on so many levels. First of all the reason Cryami didn't win the title that year was because they gave up a 4th and 14 in the first OT, and couldn't get 2 yards in four plays at the goal line in the second OT, pure and simple. Yeah, that's a championship caliber team there.

As far as your "Hawaii" comment I haven't stopped laughing. OSU has a winning record in BCS games under Tressel and won the Title in '02. There are no similarities between OSU and Hawaii. None. Need a tissue?

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Sounds like someone is still bitter that Tennessee took them to the woodshed!

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!