IGNORED

A video of my swing

Note: This thread is 5820 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Been playing two years. I hit the ball extremely straight, but as you can see, I'm not very big. I just took this about an hour ago, well, my sister did. Sorry for the quality not being the greatest.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I coulda sworn I was watching a video of me there.

I do the exact same thing as you do almost down to the ammount of club twirls upon approaching the ball. I take a practise swing, back up and look, twirl the club, and I almost swing like you as well.

I notice you also have no knee bend, I don't as well and many people critisize it, but I love it.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Very good swing. Are you always closed to the target? Meaning that it seamed that you have your front foot closer to the ball in an attempt to draw it posssibly? Just wondering and maybe you were aimed over there. Very good swing for 2 years of playing. Have a great one.

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Thanks for the replies. :)

The flag I was aiming at was to the right...and the video wasn't exactly behind me...so yeah, I was aiming right because that is where my target was.

I have a great video of me from the side view...I can't get it to upload, no idea why, but here is a screenshot I took of it at impact.

http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploa...1212433682.jpg

thanks for looking.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5820 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!