IGNORED

YES! Tiffany C-groove putter review (LONG! with pics)

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Respectfully, I disagree. A person came into my thread and posted, in essence, "You should have bought a Rife putter. Yes putters will not roll the ball as nice. There is a reason Champion tour winners use Rife."

Sorry you feel that way. In my opinion, you're really sensitive about other people's comments and opinions if they aren't in line with yours. While I am a new poster here, I am a regular poster at GolfWrx.com. The posters there tend to be more objective about discussing posts, and not as sensitive as you. They don't tend to take people's posts out of context, but rather at face value. Granted, you have exceptions to the rule where posters a small minority of posters are sensitive and get bent out of shape. But the vast majority enjoy hearing and discussing comments, and welcome them with open arms (whether they agree with the original poster or not).

I'm sorry if this sort of thing is a big turn-off for you and discourages you from posting reviews in the future. You write a pretty good review. My recommendation (and opinion only) is for you to lighten up and not read too much into people's posts (whether they agree with you or not). Finally, my response to AtlTony concerning the plastic feel of Yes Putters was not meant to put down his comment in any way. I thought it was funny (coincidental) that I felt the same way about Yes putters that he felt about Rife putters. As he put it, to each their own, and he's right.

This review made me buy one, I just went on ebay and bid on it, Won an almost brand New Yes! Tiffany for 50 Bucks!

thanks OP!!!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Having had a Yes! Tracy II C-groove for just over a year now it made the greens a comfortable part of my game. Now always having under 35 putts a game it takes a few strokes off the game. Not to mention the smooth connection it has with ball contact.

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

• 1 month later...

Enjoyed the initial review....can't wait to try out a Tiffany on a real green very soon.

Sounds like I'll be a little lighter in the wallet if I do. Putter will have to pay for itself on my dollar bets....gonna take a bunch of them to recoup.

Very well written review.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!