IGNORED

NBA Finals

TheThein11
Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Celtics
    • Lakers

Go Lakers!!
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I think it's over. Celtics win tonight.

Kobe was asked by Michele Tafoya "If you play like this in Boston do you think you have a chance of winning?" and Kobe said "Probably not."

He's not getting killed for it, either.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Wow. The Lakers didn't even show up tonight. The 4th quarter is especially pathetic.
-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

Did someone spike the Gatorade?

Kevin Garnett to Michelle Tafoya: "You look good tonight, Michelle, you look real good."

On a serious note, Paul Pierce gets his due. This is a guy who was nearly stabbed to death, put on the trading block, wanted out and is now an NBA Champ. Good things happen to good people.

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Celtics made me look like the fool

Seriously, after the second game, you knew they were more in it than the Lakers, and just looked like the better team.

Props to golf_junkie, betting a dozen golf balls haha.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

Celts in 6 no question. If the Lakers do that poorly in LA how do you think they will do in the Garden when its all on the line. It ends tonight. Celts by 12.

I called for a 9 point win and you called 12.

They almost doubled the total. Best BB team I've seen in a while.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

That was painful to sit through. What a disappointment.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

That was painful to sit through. What a disappointment.

I'd say I am sorry for your pain but I try to be as honest as I can. What a great win to bring the Celt's their 17th banner!! Wish the Pat's hadn't blown it or we'd have three of the four major championships (Boston is very Tiger like that way).

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

I'm extremely happy KG won a ring. Now I can quit watching the NBA forever. I'll probably still watch, but KG was the main reason.

The Lakers should be ashamed of themselves for cashing it in before halftime. Kobe is the greatest player in the world, but he sure didn't act like it last night. He seemed bumfuzzled!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IWhat a great win to bring the Celt's their 17th banner!! Wish the Pat's hadn't blown it or we'd have three of the four major championships (Boston is very Tiger like that way).

Yeah, except it does not take Tiger 83 and 22 years, respectively, to win championships.

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!