IGNORED

vBulletin 3.5.1 Upgrade - Waiting on Skin

iacas
Note: This thread is 6726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
The vBulletin 3.5.1 upgrade is done, and I'm currently awaiting the update to the Tech Two skin. News is here if you too want to follow along to see when the update comes out.

In the meantime, I've disabled QuickReply - it worked, but didn't display that it had worked properly. Some other things are a little flaky as well... When the theme is updated, things should work okay, and those that don't I can fix with some amount of confidence that they won't be broken immediately thereafter.

Post here if you see issues, though, and I can check them out after the theme is updated to see if it's been fixed or not. My list, off the top of my head, includes:
  1. The navigation menus don't always pop down
  2. The menu on usernames doesn't always work (ever?)
  3. QuickReply is borked
  4. I haven't changed every color back to what it was set to before

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
The vBulletin 3.5.1 upgrade is done, and I'm currently awaiting the update to the Tech Two skin.

BTW, if it takes much longer than a day or two, I may just purchase another skin, even if it's temporary. If you have a suggestion there (bear in mind I can customize it quite a bit, the colors and graphics), look at Element, Aria, Afterdark, or Satellite at vbstyles.com and let me know which one you like the most.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
BTW, if it takes much longer than a day or two, I may just purchase another skin, even if it's temporary. If you have a suggestion there (bear in mind I can customize it quite a bit, the colors and graphics), look at Element, Aria, Afterdark, or Satellite at vbstyles.com and let me know which one you like the most.

Word is that it will be available on Tuesday. I think I'd go with Aria if I were to purchase another skin.

• Administrator
Word is that it will be available on Tuesday. I think I'd go with Aria if I were to purchase another skin.

BTW, for at least a little while - a day or two, maybe - this is the stand-in style. It isn't as broken. Though, for some reason, QuickReply still doesn't work, really.

Aria and Satellite are both pretty good. Actually, this isn't too bad... just a little color tweaking and icon work and it'd be up to snuff.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

I like our current look so long as the colors can be tweaked a little, is this Element? Well I like Element and Aria

• Administrator
I like our current look so long as the colors can be tweaked a little, is this Element? Well I like Element and Aria

This is Aria. It has a few problems, too - QuickReply still doesn't work and Edit in place doesn't either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Upgraded and done. In fact, we're on version 3.5.2 now.

Note: This thread is 6726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!