IGNORED

Deal of the Century: 35% cashback on anything Buy-It-Now on eBay

twotacosfor99cents
Note: This thread is 5802 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The deal is dead -- only 10% now.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Note: This thread is 5802 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Welcome back! Evolvr.com? I don't use the full extreme end of it, and that's probably dipped to 75% or so nowadays. But I use the sole more than I don't, yeah. Also… it's good to learn this shot: Middle up. Not generally outside your feet in either direction. I generally have it slightly forward of center, yeah. Short version: tip your upper body in the direction of the slope. Look at the GC3. You can find them for really good prices sometimes.
    • 3 rainouts in a row….that’s SAD Sorry, I’m in MI or I would take you up on a round.  
    • Day 3:  I tried to hit a bucket at the range but an 80 year old man (he told me his age, showed me his knee replacement scars, told me all about his chronic low back pain, etc) couldn’t pass up the opportunity to mansplain to me every little thing I’m doing wrong.  Dude, it’s my third frickin day.  I know I need to twist my hips more, I know I need to keep my head/chest down and not pop up, I know I need to hit through the ball and follow through further, yada yada yada.  I know.  That’s exactly what I’m trying to work on.  How about you tell me or show me how to do those things instead of telling me to watch Iron Byron videos?  Rough day.  
    • Day 132: 5/7/24 Full Speed Spectrum Training session 8/24. 7th training program overall.    Another slow session but 4 mph faster than my last session, which was my slowest ever. Going to the doctor on Friday to check on pulled neck muscle.
    • Day 26: Did full swing practice after work. First 15 balls were working on top of the backswing feel, and then tried to incorporate transition feel into the next 15 balls. A's, although this will be my last season of being a fan as they leave for Las Vegas (by way of Sacramento for a few seasons). Hard to see myself rooting for the Giants, but if that's the only MLB in the Bay Area, I guess I might get on board.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...