IGNORED

Greetings...

Note: This thread is 6747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello... Just wanted to introduce myself here...
umm.. My real name is Davie and I'm 17 yrs old. Just got started with golf about 4 weeks ago and I'm happy I've finally found a sport I enjoy so much.

I live about 8 miles from the nearest golf course - Dogwood Lakes, if anyone's ever heard of it. Beautiful holes (recommend the 9th: 612 yd. Par 5 )

Umm... I have a bunch of no-name brand golf clubs (hey, when you make minimum wage, you get what ya can ) But they work.

My name, "par_88" is based on the year of my birth and the fact that 88 would be the kind of par I'd need to make par on a hole

Random Info About my Golf Game:
The best hole I've scored was a 2-putt for bogey on a par 3 (I was quite happy really because it was my first time on the course. Of course this was before I had my swing right .)
The only trouble I've having right now is on my drives. They seem to go right even when my swing seems straight. I've yet to figure out the problem.
My irons have a slight fade right, but it's manageable and really easy to compensate for it.
OK I've said enough. Can't wait to get to know some people around here. Seems like a great community!

par_88

• Administrator
Hello... Just wanted to introduce myself here...

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

I live about 8 miles from the nearest golf course - Dogwood Lakes, if anyone's ever heard of it. Beautiful holes (recommend the 9th: 612 yd. Par 5

I used to live in Florida, so let me share one piece of advice: cherish every day. Having moved back up here to PA where, y'know, we have this thing called "snow," it made me appreciate even the 100° Florida days.

Stick around, ask questions, and read what others have to say. Again, welcome aboard.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!