IGNORED

callaway tour ix

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you mean a sleeve or a dozen? If you got a dozen free let me know where to get some. lol.

haha sorry for the confusion. I tried multiple time entering the code using my first and middle name with no luck a while back. Came home yesterday with 2 boxes in the mail from Callaway(nice boxes may i add), 2 sleeves in each box. one box addressed to my first name and the other box addressed to my middle name.

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today. I'll try them probably tomorrow.

"What is best about a great victory is that it rids the victor of the fear of defeat. 'Why not also lose for once?' he says to himself; 'now I am rich enough for
that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:
R7 Draw 9.0 Deg Stiff Flex Driver AMF Progression 3 Wood SUMO2 3/20 Deg Hybrid & CPR 4/24 Deg...

I am so jealous i entered like a 100 codes a month ago and i still havent gotten anything.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Just received two sleeves this week. Played with them today.

I'm sticking with ProV1 until they send me free Tour i. It's comparable to the ProV1x, which I don't like.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Well I finally got to play my free sample ix balls.
I have to say i am impressed. These balls checked up on the green
for me better then any other ball I have used this year. The distance was
pretty good. The durability was awesome. I played 18 holes with one ball
and when I was done it was still in great shape. The only thing about this
ball that i didnt like was that they feel kind of hard off the irons. I would play
these balls again and maybe even buy some more.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

when did the promotion end...

im too late...

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

• 3 weeks later...
You know, at first I didn't like the looks at putter address or the feel/sound, as posted elsewhere but...

I've been unbiased and played both the V1x and the iX the last month or so since recieving the free sleeves. And I'm completely won over. In my observations:

Straighter off the tee, tho this is subjective, it's more about the swing then ball. But every iX that I've hit square goes dead straight, no tailing off.
More spin, for me anyways on full wedge shots. Again subjective, too many different lies and shots to make a comparison, just seemed everytime I spun it back a good amount(5'+) I was playing the iX's.
Longer on my drives, woods, hybrids. Didn't notice on irons.
Lower traj on drives, woods. Didn't notice on irons.
Durability??? not sure, I've cut some up pretty bad in 5-9 holes, and played 18 with others.

Callaway's marketing monster worked, if I hadn't got the 2 free sleeves I'd prolly never have played and switched to the Tour iX.

I'd be very interested in a Sandtrap review.

in my EDGE bag:

10.5* XLS HiBore Driver, Fuji stiff VP70
15* XLS HiBore 3 Wood Gold stiff
22*, 25* XLS HiBore 3H, 4H, Gold stiff MP-57 5-PW, DG S300 MP-R 52 gap, MP-R 56 sandwedge SM Vokey 60 Lob Newport 2 Detour Pro-V1X, NXT Tour, Callaway Tour iXIgolf NEO GPS

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!