• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor

Warrior Hybrid

Trogdor    0
Anybody here using one? Or any Warrior clubs? Like/dislike? I got some deal in the mail to get a free (well....I pay for shipping) Warrior hybrid, and since I currently have none in my bag, I figured why not. After calling the number and giving him my promotion code, I figured out why it was free, since he tried selling me a billion combination of clubs other than the free Hybrid (anybody ever try to quit you free trial of AOL back in the day? Where they would offer you everything under the sun? Felt sort of like that) but I finally got him to just do the free Hybrid. Should be here in 2-3 weeks, I hope.

meenman    66
2-3 weeks is a stretch with these guys. When I first started I bought clubs from them - everyone loved my 9 wood so I ended up buying a ton of those for family and friends.

The clubs were decent but their shipping is extremely slow. I hope you did not give them your real number or you will be hounded forever. (I gave a voicemail number that I never use).

Overall if you can deal with their telemarketing the clubs are well worth the cost of shipping.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Trogdor    0
Credit card scam.

Something I thought about at first, but I looked up their number on their website, same one that was on my promotianal offer, and I have talked to a few different people there now. The telemarketing I can believe, I guess if it gets really bad after I get the club, I will call and change my number with them or something.

TCCcaddie    0
Oh its an email thing. Never trust anything from an email especially someone trying to sell you something. Harry Longshanks is right, get some used name brand clubs, they're better and the same price.

Trogdor    0
Nope, wasnt an email that I got. I acutally received something in the mail. I triple checked to make sure everything was legit about it, and even asked my credit card company to see what I could do if it did turn out to be a scam. Believe me, I am fully protected if that club doesnt show up at this point...lol.

Trogdor    0
Did you only pay the shipping or the deposit for ALL the clubs too?

They try to offer you a billion clubs and options, but I just wanted the hybrid, so I was firm with the guy, and thats all I got. It was like 17 bucks to ship, so now I just have to wait. If I see the shipping charge on my bill, and the club isnt here within 3 days (They are in SoCal, I am up North) then I will just call my credit card and file a complaint.

They try to offer you a billion clubs and options, but I just wanted the hybrid, so I was firm with the guy, and thats all I got. It was like 17 bucks to ship, so now I just have to wait. If I see the shipping charge on my bill, and the club isnt here within 3 days (They are in SoCal, I am up North) then I will just call my credit card and file a complaint.

I'm thinking of getting a prepaid card (I only have a debit card) and buying the lob wedge. Even if it sucks, I can use it as a throwing club for bad shots.

I'm thinking of getting a prepaid card (I only have a debit card) and buying the lob wedge. Even if it sucks, I can use it as a throwing club for bad shots.

gsu-

Try the bargain bin of your local store first. I once got a new Ram sand wedge (LWs were there too) for $9.

shredfit    1
I know a guy (he's a lefty) that got three wedges from Warrior for $29.00 or something like that... He did say that they call him all the time and try to get him to buy their irons (nike slingshot knock-offs by the look of them...he showed my a pic) for full price ($900 or so).

As far as the wedges go they do look slightly better than the Dunlop ones Wal-Mart sells(but not much better).