IGNORED

Ian Baker Finch uses the "S" Word

Harold
Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had the TV on in the background for whatever tournament is on and they just returned from commercial. I just heard it. Ian Baker Finch is caught using the "S" word. No, not that one but Sheepshagger. Who was he referring to? One of the Pros? Nick Faldo? David Feherty?

I had the TV on in the background for whatever tournament is on and they just returned from commercial. I just heard it. Ian Baker Finch is caught using the "S" word. No, not that one but Sheepshagger. Who was he referring to? One of the Pros? Nick Faldo? David Feherty?

I'm probably pulling this right out of my arse, but I would think that an Aussie using the word "sheepshagger" would be referring to a Kiwi. Michael Campbell maybe?

By the way, thank you for this post and a new word for my vocabulary! "Sheepshagger" - I love it.

didn't hear it, hopefully no kids heard and were hurt

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I'm probably pulling this right out of my arse, but I would think that an Aussie using the word "sheepshagger" would be referring to a Kiwi. Michael Campbell maybe?

That is true.

yes sheepshagger is used to describe kiwi's. the past wek i was snowboarding in nz and i used it ll the time. they have heaps of sheep so we poke fun and say kiwi's are weird and mount sheep.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

No worries. We say the same thing about people from Oklahoma.

Nice!

(apparently 'nice' is too short)

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I did hear that when I was over there a couple of summer's ago. Funny I didn't know what it meant!

What's in the Bag

Driver: Rapture 10.5*

3w: G10 15.5*5w: G10 18.5*3-UW i10 IronsSW: Vokey 54Putter: iWi Anser

it may not be nice to call them sheep herders a sheepshagger but the reputation isn't unearned. i am sure the sheep from the early days of golf in scotland were greatly thankful for the invention of this game to take them away from the focus of intention.

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

No worries. We say the same thing about people from Oklahoma.

hopefully no "kids" see this and are offended

Oh what's the big deal? It's just a word. I don't think anyone outside the US thinks it's a big deal.

Driver: 10.5* 909 D3
Hybrid: 585.H Utility Metal
3-PW: Z-B Forged
50*, 54*, 58*: Vokey Spin Milled Wedges
Putter: Pro Platinum 35"Ball: Pro V1 (when I can afford them)

Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!