IGNORED

What is the strong part of your golf game?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am best with my 3-7 irons. I am fair at putting and chipping. I am not very confident off the tee with my driver or hitting full wedge shots.

My web design business

I think its my sand game, when all else fails in my game i can still hit it out of the sand, i dont know why. I would like other parts of my game to be as consistent as my sand game.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Putting, chipping, hybrid play, driving, irons. In that order, usually.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

deff my short game i love 7-9 iron shots and my best club is my king cobra oversized PW
Driver: Tour Burner 10°5
3 wood Tight Lies 13°
Hybrid 3DX DC 23°
Irons: G5
Wedges: oversize 48°PW & 56°SWPutter: Anser 2Ball: TOURix

The strongest part of my game is by far my putting. Conversely the worse part of my game is my chipping so I guess I just got used to having to make 15-20 footers after a terrible chip. I am working on that though.
In my brand new bag (all my old stuff was stolen out of my trunk in June 2008 ):

Driver - Tour Burner TP 9.5 65g Stiff Shaft
Woods - Steelhead Plus 3 & 5
Irons - 755's S300 Shaft 3-PW 1° flat54° Wedge - Vokey 54.10 Oil Can60° Wedge - 60.05 ChromePutter - ZebraBalls - ProV1

I'm pretty consistant off the tee - whether it's driver or irons. Excellent with my 19-degree hybrid - I never miss with that. My short game is improving all the time, but still the weakest part of my game and that's where it counts!

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1

I dont think I have a strongest part to my game. I can tell you the weakest part is definately putting. But since switching to the Odyssey putter, that has helped. I should be around a 6 if I could putt, and since I got this thing, not one round higher than 79. So I must be getting better or comfortable.

Right now it is putting.

It used to be my ball striking, but I am working my way back to that.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

My strong parts are full swing shots. Inside of 100 is my weakness.
Putting is pretty good when i take my time and concentrate on what I am doing.

Driver TM Superquad 9.5 w/ V2 stiff
3 Wood Callaway Fusion 13 deg w/ DVS stiff
Hybrid Titleist 585H 19 deg. w/ VS Proto Hybrid 95 stiff
Irons Titleist 735CM 4-PW - Cleveland wedges 52,56,60 deg.
Putter PING CRAZ-E G2i

Note: This thread is 5772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!