IGNORED

"I played behind a blind guy who was faster than you."

whip_it_out
Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We never saw "Monte" and his 'partner' the rest of the round. I think they finally realised that over in the UK, they WILL take slow players off the course but buddy, you're in FLORIDA and your rules don't apply here!

And you're

proud of this fact??? At my course a two ball has priority over anything else, a threeball over a fourball (2ball>3ball>4ball) and one ball has no standing on the course. If I was you I would have let his two ball through. You said there was nowhere for him to go? But then the group in front lets him through too and the group in front of that lets him through too.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Ahh the good old waiting game, boy did I have to deal with this yesterday.

There were 14, count um again 14 carts waiting to tee off on hole one for my second round of the day.

I thought we were going to have alot of problems throughout the day from slower and faster players all playing closely together. However, we didn't. Everyone gave eachother the room they needed and spoke to eachother at tee boxes because we all knew there was nothing we could do. Everyone was going to have to wait whether you were a fast player or not.

So that all went smoothly, surprisingly.

Now as far as driving up on someone goes all different rules apply here. If it's packed like yesterday was then I wait till the next group is clearly out of range on every shot. Although on accident I did lauch a drive on a par 4 about 10 feet from the green when the next group was putting . But there was water you had to clear and I never dreamed I put it that close, everyone tees off once the next group is on the green there.

But anyways if I'm in a twosome and there's a 3 or 4 ahead of us that are playing slow and don't let us play through or give us a chance to ask. As in hurrying up and rushing to tee off and sneak away right as we pull up to the tee box, then I will drive on your ass.

Granted I will wait atleast 3 holes to do this, but if youre being ignorant to the fact that a faster group is behind you, I'll send you a message that I'm there. I'll yell fore also, that's a touchy subject for me.

If you hit up on me and don't yell fore then I'm going to be mad. Not only could you injure someone but it is extremly rude. If they come apologizing I will accept it and not be a prick. But you are a prick I'll either take your ball and put it in my pocket or if youre a real prick just launch it into the nearest lake. But you REALLY have to be making me mad ALL day long for me to do that.

For example yesterday with the packed conditions and waiting at everyhole, if the group behind me was driving on me while I was in the fairway multiple times, I sure as hell would hit your ball into the lake on about the third time.

now if you drive up on accident to me I will not get the slightest bit bothered as long as you yell fore, but if you don't, well thats just rude and I will get mad but really give you nothing more than a bit of a 'tude if you do me.

Everyone goes by different guidelines though since we all play in different cities at different courses. Some are always packed with a-holes and some are never so it all really just depends.

R7 Superquad 10.5° RE*AX 65 Fujikura
R7 Draw Rescue 3H 19°
R7 Draw Rescue 5H 25°
X-20 4-AW
Vokey Spin Milled 54° ChromeCPR 56°Victoria II 35"Pro v1

Oh jeez, just the other week I was playing at a city course and it was incredibly packed. The group behind us was insane however and hit into us on almost every hole. Now I know it's a city course and people won't really understand golf etiquette and whatnot, but not whacking hard balls going at high velocities at strangers just seems like good human etiquette.

The worst was that they put one within ten feet of me off the first tee when I was in the first fairway! I mean c'mon, I understand getting fed up because of slow play, but off the first tee box?

Had an experience a couple of weeks ago in a tournament. We were the last group out of 9, all 3-balls. We were well into the back 9 when a 2-ball catch us up just as we're leaving the tee. They shout to us to say they want to play through and I tell them we're not going to as its a tournament. He had some attitude and says whats that got to do with anything so I beckon him down the fairway and point out the 3 or 4 groups in sight. After that they backed off.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

My first time ever playing golf on a couse we went out on a weekday with a few buddies of mine (high school golf team members), and it was my worst experience golfing ever. We went fine for the first five holes only letting a local pro go past us because he obviously played much faster than we did. On the sixth whole we got jammed up by a group of about six older gents so we had to wait a while(which is fine) for them to play through. Behind us comes a group of two older gentleman who expect us to let them through even though we are waiting beind this large group. We politely declined because these guys weren't going any faster than us. Next thing we know the owner comes up on his golf cart and begins a barrage of insults as well as threatening to kick us off the course. I remind you that we neither were rude nor held up anyone else's golf, and this owner comes up and threatens to kick us of his course because we got stuck behind a group who played slow and refused to let us by. Needless to say I got a little huffed at the end and said if you really want to make a big deal about this give me my 20 dollars back and i'll never bother you again sir. He said he doesn't do refunds and just to hurry the *explecitive* off of his course. This experience nearly ruined the sport of golf for me.

My first time ever playing golf on a couse we went out on a weekday with a few buddies of mine (high school golf team members), and it was my worst experience golfing ever. We went fine for the first five holes only letting a local pro go past us because he obviously played much faster than we did. On the sixth whole we got jammed up by a group of about six older gents so we had to wait a while(which is fine) for them to play through. Behind us comes a group of two older gentleman who expect us to let them through even though we are waiting beind this large group. We politely declined because these guys weren't going any faster than us. Next thing we know the owner comes up on his golf cart and begins a barrage of insults as well as threatening to kick us off the course. I remind you that we neither were rude nor held up anyone else's golf, and this owner comes up and threatens to kick us of his course because we got stuck behind a group who played slow and refused to let us by. Needless to say I got a little huffed at the end and said if you really want to make a big deal about this give me my 20 dollars back and i'll never bother you again sir. He said he doesn't do refunds and just to hurry the *explecitive* off of his course. This experience nearly ruined the sport of golf for me.

That's intollerable. And surprising. Must have been a couple VIPs -- which means I would have played slower than I had to after that!

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!