IGNORED

Golf customer service discrimination, hmm..

tonyy
Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

yea its happend to me also. exspecialy because i am young

im 15 now but when i aws younger and i would walk into a golf store, like golfsmith, etc. The workers would just look at me as if i was some kid that was going to just run around in the store and mess with the clubs and stuff.

But when i would go and start hitting the drivers and they saw my swing.. it all changed ;) all of the sudden they actually cared.
In My SasQuatch tour Golf Bag:
Driver: Tour Burner with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
3 wood: SasQuatch 15*
3 Hybrid: X Tour
Irons: X-20 tourSand Wedge: Srixon WG-504 56*Lob Wedge X Tour 60*Putter: Studio Select Putter

In November of 2006 I was looking to lease my truck. I was already approved and knew what I was looking for. It was a matter of figuring out a price and doing the paper work. I had been talking to one of the sales people at a dealership in Rochester Hills, MI. He had told me a price that seemed a little too low to be correct, but I decided to go in and talk to him. I have wasted my time before with talking to a guy on the phone, figuring out a deal then finding out when I got there that the truck I wanted is gone but they have similar ones for only a few hundred more per month. I leave the guy messages for a couple days with no reply. Finally I decide to ask for another salesperson. This next guy tells me that the other guy was out sick but he can help me. When we start talking price it has gone up $150 per month from the original quote. He tells me the other guy was new and had made a mistake. After some discussion I get that gap down to $75 and tell him I will talk to my wife and call him back. I give it an hour and call him back telling him I want to do the deal and he says he is too busy that night to do it and being the last day of the month he can't promise that the deal would be the same on December first. Apparently he was selling too many trucks and didn't need the commision.

I made one call to Al Deeby Dodge in Clarkston, MI and told the guy on the phone what I was looking for. He went through what he had over the phone while I was on line looking at the trucks. We figured out what I wanted and a price. 30 minutes later I was in the showroom filling out paper work. He appologized that there were two deliveries before ous so my wife and I went out to dinner and came back. He stayed almost an hour after closing to finish our deal. I drove off the lot that night with a brand new 2007 Dodge Ram Big Horn with more features and a better monthly payment than the one I was talking to the first guy about. This guy was straight with me and willing to work for my business. I will gladly go to him again.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!