IGNORED

Best round ever!

jrm1493
Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I played twice today (local course had an all-you-can-play deal for $40). The first time we played the tips (7000yd, 73/129 rating) and I shot a 102, which given the rating wasn't awful for me (currently a 20.6 hdcp). The next 18 we played the senior tees (5900yd, 68.6/120) and I shot 85! That beats my best ever by 3 strokes, and only my 2nd time to break 90 on a par 72 course; sure it was the senior tees but its still a reasonably long & challenging course from back there.

One other good thing was that over the entire 36 I lost one ball (snap hooked my first shot of the day OB), but I found a Pro V1 and HX 56 so I came out on top there as well...

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

overall, i guess we should call that a good day..congrats..before you know it...you'll be getting those 85's from the tips

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!