IGNORED

Taylormade R5...

xd3vilx
Note: This thread is 6698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
i heard a 460cc r5 is coming out?...it is true?...

You could... scroll up on page two where you can see some pictures. Pay attention to the third.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i am talking about a r5 not a r7...
Handicap Index: 16.4
Driver: Taylormade Burner 9.5 Degree
Wood: Nike Sasquatch 2 , Honshin Wood
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue Dual 22 Degree
Iron: Macgregor Mactech M685 (4-PW)Wedge: Honshin Professional Wedge 56 Degree , Adam Golf Tom Watson 2007 Wedge 60 DegreePutter: Honshin PutterBall: Taylormade TP/Red

I wouldn't hold my breath for a 460cc R5 when the current model is 450cc. But, then again it's TM and they have a pattern of changing their stuff every year. It looks like they changed the R7 because it was the smallest of the "new" drivers, but the R5 is right in the mix with the current clubs.
What's in the bag?
Taylormade R7 Superquad
TaylorMade Burner 3W & 5W
Hogan Edge Hybrid 21*
Mizuno MX20 4-PWCleveland 588 GW & CG10 SWOdyssey 2-Ball Center ShaftTitleist NXT Tour

• Administrator
i am talking about a r5 not a r7...

Derrr, you're right. With 450s out there right now, as YA says, I don't know if you'll see a bump anytime soon.

Anything over 400 is nearly just wasted space in my opinion.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
i finally get them...i didn't get them for quite expensive and quickly get them out first game on course ...this is the first time i feel confidence with my drive...very sweet and no regret in getting them...

I think the greatest/funniest comment on this topic is at the bottom of this one above..classic..what a gentleman:

["Last edited by xd3vilx : 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 am. Reason: sentence structure error... "] ..now who would do that these days..

Note: This thread is 6698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!