IGNORED

Proper Club Fitting in Central NJ

Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know of a good place to go get a driver fitting in central NJ? I went to a Golf Galaxy and was very disappointed. First they had a kid do it who was probably 18 at best. I really think their launch monitor was a bit off. I mean I'm not an expert and maybe my swing is off, but the numbers just seemed out of whack. I don't remember them off hand but it was like my launch angle was over 22 degrees, my spin was like 3300-3400, my club head spead was only like a 92. Now I know my club speed is more than that I was in the 105's when I was in highschool (Im 28 now). But regardless of my numbers I didn't like their solutions, he basically told me there was no shaft that could correct this and his only advice was to get a lower spinning ball and proceeded to push the one they were running a special on.

Now granted my swing could use some tuning, I tend to got past parallel in my backswing and I often push my drives, I don't think my swing is horrendous. Either way I was just disappointed in the service that was provided and would like to check someone out that knows what they are doing.

----------------------------
In the Grom:

Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 Mitsubishi Diamana XS
3 Wood: Bubble Burner (needs to be replaced immediately)7 Wood: Steelhead IIIIrons: CG1 Black Pearls 2-PWWedges: 650 - 56 degree; 60 degree Putter: White Hot XG9 33"Ball: ProV1

Forgot to add that I play a Nike Sasquatch (the original model) 9.5degrees with the stock shaft (stiff). I tend to hit my drives high, they don't get that straight line boring type path, could say they balloon a bit. So I am guessing this has to do with my high launch angle, although I don't believe it was as high as the launch monitor said it was.

----------------------------
In the Grom:

Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 Mitsubishi Diamana XS
3 Wood: Bubble Burner (needs to be replaced immediately)7 Wood: Steelhead IIIIrons: CG1 Black Pearls 2-PWWedges: 650 - 56 degree; 60 degree Putter: White Hot XG9 33"Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!