IGNORED

Two Piece Golf Ball...

xd3vilx
Note: This thread is 6713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am interested in getting a titleist nxt (i tried them and sure feel better compare to wilson staff px3)...did anyone use them before? If yes, how does it perform for you?...

Do u guy has suggestion for a two piece golf ball...i am looking for a low-spin golf ball but provide a not so soft feel around the green?...

Thk in advance...

Handicap Index: 16.4
Driver: Taylormade Burner 9.5 Degree
Wood: Nike Sasquatch 2 , Honshin Wood
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue Dual 22 Degree
Iron: Macgregor Mactech M685 (4-PW)Wedge: Honshin Professional Wedge 56 Degree , Adam Golf Tom Watson 2007 Wedge 60 DegreePutter: Honshin PutterBall: Taylormade TP/Red

I dont know I always tell even the high handycapper to use a high spin ball.. With the extra spin you have a better chance of hitting it straight with your wedges.. just my $0.02.. if not then the titlest would be my choice.. (not to impressed with the wilson ball)

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

i heard from people that ball that has extra spin tend to slice and hook easier and i slice quite badly in the past...for the last few month i and my coach has been fixing that problem by reducing my body movement and swing speed...so i am worried a extra spin ball might cause those problem to be back again...
Iron: Macgregor Mactech M685 (4-PW)Wedge: Honshin Professional Wedge 56 Degree , Adam Golf Tom Watson 2007 Wedge 60 DegreePutter: Honshin PutterBall: Taylormade TP/Red

which are your trouble irons?? are you alright with your wedges??

Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

Remember you'll get a little extra spin with all other shots too. For two piece balls I really like the Srixon AD333 , other good ones to try are the Callaway Big Bertha Blue & Red (Blue is a little softer and supposed to spin more than the Red but Red is better for distance)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Like xd3 I also was under the impression that high-spin balls would make a slice even worse, so I have been using low spinners.

But then I also read in a magazine that ladies balls are good for begginers, as they fit the typical lower swing speeds new, high-handicappers have. I know that I personally don't have a problem with wedges or irons slicing, but that is not the case with woods or longer hybrids.

i have problem with my wood and driver only...no problem with my wedge and iron...

if you dont have problems with the short irons, then it sounds like your swing plane is isnt flat enough.. remeber swing the club over your shoulder.. and for the record I wasnt saying go out and buy a 4 piece ball.. I was saying try a three piece low spin..

goodluck

Two more options I would suggest are the Pinnacle Exception and the Callaway HX Hot. The Exception has a solid, but not rock-like, feel with little spin off the driver. It probably wont back up on greens but will usually stop within 3-5 feet of your ball mark. I didn't play much with the HX Hot but did like the feel, which is obviously similar to the other HX balls. This ball does come off the driver pretty hot with little spin. On the green it still isn't a high spin ball but is better than the soft/no spin balls (lady, laddie, noodle, etc).
What's in the bag?
Taylormade R7 Superquad
TaylorMade Burner 3W & 5W
Hogan Edge Hybrid 21*
Mizuno MX20 4-PWCleveland 588 GW & CG10 SWOdyssey 2-Ball Center ShaftTitleist NXT Tour

What about NXT tour?...
i tried Nike Supersoft, Srixon A333 and Titleist NXT...among the 3 balls...i played with my NXT on approach shot the best while i use Nike Supersoft better in driving...Srixon A333 average in both driving and approach...

Sorry about the double post...i also want to ask which low spinning three piece ball do u guy recommend?...i looking one for a more affordable one...thk...

Note: This thread is 6713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!