IGNORED

Golf Launchpad

Note: This thread is 5703 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i wish i could be of more help although i havent used the product. However, it looks like it can be a hell of a lot of fun to hook it up to the ps3.

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

I read many reviews on it and decided to nix it. A lot of people were complaining about the ball attached to the string being a bit strange to hit. Some said their string broke, and it wasn't good for the decorations in the room... I also read several complaints of the durability.

If you decide to get it, please post your experiences. It does look like fun!

I don't want my Plasma TV or house getting ruined if the ball or the club gets liberated for some strange reason.

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

I read that you dont actually have to hit the ball. It works the same with or without it.

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

• 1 month later...
I just picked one up on clearance at Circuit City this afternoon.

It is freaking awesome. I have my laptop attatched to and sitting behind the net instead of where the ball would fly. The only thing that would get nailed would be a drywalled wall and that would be easy enough to patch.

I have had pretty good success with the unit so far. Putting is kind of quirky on Tiger Woods '06 (came with the unit) but all in all, I think it is close to being acurate. I have a natural draw in my swing and it was picking it up quite nicely. I did just install the LPDR software that measures swing speed and other data regarding the angle of the face and so forth. I typically hit my 6 iron about 170 - 175. It is only picking up a distance of about 140 - 145.

I think it might be a calibration or something. Anyone had this experience?

thanks!

Note: This thread is 5703 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!