IGNORED

Cleveland Hi-Bore Driver Owners, Inside Please.

Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just got my Hibore XL today. I'd love to tell you about how I'm crushing 300 yard drives with it and how it has changed my game, but that is difficult to do when the it comes out of the box in 2 pieces! Thanks a lot FedEx.

Contact your retailer and have them express ship a replacement with a return label. The broken driver is returned to the retailer in the replacement box with the return label.

You should be able to get that replacement before Friday if it is shipped express overnite....probably before you can get it reshafted.

I tried a bunch of drivers at Golfsmith the other day.

I slice it pretty bad with most of them(I know it's me and not the clubs) and hit around 270 when it stays in my fairway

I tried the Hibore XLS and I hit it straight most of the time and around 290. My longest was 329.5 yards.

If they had a used one I would have bought it. I got a SQ Sumo instead.

Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• I think @StuM will want to know what tees y'all plan to play. Since the colors get mixed up, but the yardages are almost the same, let's call the tees "Back" or "Middle" or "Forward": At EagleSticks, your options: Back - Gold - 6508 - 68.7/123 [Link] Middle - Blue - 6124 - 66.9/120 [Link] Forward - White - 5493 - 64.5/112 [Link] At The Virtues: Back - Blue - 6664 - 72.3/134 [Link] Middle - White - 6180 - 70.2/127 [Link] Forward - Gold - 5641 - 67.4/122 [Link] If your handicap index is a 10.0, for example, you would get: EagleSticks - Gold: 8, Blue: 6, White: 4 [((10.0 * 123 / 113) + (68.7 - 70)) * 0.8 = 7.7] Virtues - Blue: 9, White: 7, Gold: 4 [((10.0 * 134 / 113) + (72.3 - 72)) * 0.8 = 9.7] The links are appropriate for each set of tees, but won't multiply the results by 0.8, of course. @StuM, I'll play the Back set.
    • Day 75. Worked on full swing technique into the net. Working on wrist angles and feeling the face 
    • The legs won't extend far enough out at all? That's a different problem than the one I've read about everyone having, and it seems to be the opposite problem to what I have.
    • Outside of the legs, the bag is great. I have been using it on a cart or push cart, so it’s not as noticeable for now. The legs on the three we have in this house won’t extend out-so the base of the legs is extremely narrow and it’s nearly impossible for it to stand alone, meaning it usually has to be set on the ground. I have the 14 way stand bag, so it’s a bit heavier and may not help the problem either. 
    • You could wrap a little black duct tape above the string so it doesn't slide up. KISS.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...