IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know about as much about polotics as a dead fish, but I'm pretty sure that they'd pick up on him not being a natural-born citizen rather quickly. It's probably a lot more difficult than you think.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you never know... they have the safety net of the media...

look at Biden the last couple of days with his interviews, he was caught off guard because he's so used to catered interviews

that station will now be blackballed by the Obama team

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

He's a U.S. citizen and was born in Hawaii. Drop it.

i think what is confusing folks is hawaii didn't get statehood until 1959 and folks who are weak on math skills get confused by obama's birth in 1961 thinking he was born two years before hawaii was a state and therefore not a u.s. citizen

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Where there is smoke there is fire... period.

He was able to go to grammar school in Djakarta because his mother remarried an Indonesian man (who happened to have an in with the gov't also). Also, his mother did work there for a dissertation. Please people - read and listen to sources that don't spin things or make up lies.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

TinCupTampa I'm pretty disappointed, you had to drop the "BHO" label, the calling card of all the closet racists who won't admit that's the reason they aren't voting for him. If you don't like his policies, that is fine, but please don't use false rhetoric to plant fear in others, in the end it cheapens your point of view. Please do not respond with an insult to the forms intelligence stating that the use of his middle initial and in effect his name, has no racial overtones. This late in the game there is no need to convince the bigots and the gullible folks that he is a muslim, I am sure those ignorant sheep have gone to your side already instead of making a decision based on facts.

PS
I'm a registered Republican, I just find this tactic against the Obama campaign to be disgusting.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

If anyone's interested in finding a reason to like the other guy, watch this:

Or visit the PBS website - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...oice2008/view/

Truly an amazing documentary (and a long one at that).

Edit: And by 'other guy', I mean Obama if you're a McCain supporter and McCain if you're an Obama supporter. The name of the show is 'Frontline' and is NOT a network that rhymes with BOX or TNN or whatever.

In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I like the other guy; I just don't agree with his party's platform, and I feel he is best suited for the position he already has.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

We all know polls have little to do with anything. Remember in 2004 when a majority of the polls had Kerry winning and even on election day until about 3pm they all had Kerry winning?

R9 9.5*
MP630 3 Wood
MP630 CLK Hybrid 17*
MP-32 3-pw Rifle Project X 6.0
56*10 satin & 60*10 oil can Method #1

We all know polls have little to do with anything. Remember in 2004 when a majority of the polls had Kerry winning and even on election day until about 3pm they all had Kerry winning?

That could be because fewer conservatives talk to the pollsters. I know I don't and I know very few that do. My sister does, but she just loves any excuse to be on the phone! When I find out it's a political call, I hang up. That is, if I even decide to answer (Caller ID).

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

The guy who made the "Are You Better Off" ad for Reagan in 1980, has revamped his famous spot as an Obama ad.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

On the contrary:

the majority of polls had Bush leading, but within the margin of error, immediately prior to the 2004 election.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

This is AWESOME! Palin and Obama kickin some serious behind!!

http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/3...enaries_2.html

As long as McBush and Bible Spice don't win, we'll be alright.
DRIVER - SQ Sumo2 5900 10.5*
3 WOOD - Wrath 15*
HYBRIDS - Wrath 3I 18*/4I 21*
IRONS - Wrath 5-PW
WEDGE - 60*PUTTER - Callie 35"BALL - Juice 312 #4's

Clueless Obama supporters:

You can find whatever you want on the web. Both sides.
Stupid people on both sides. It's the way it is.

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Sure enough.

This one scares me: It's all good! We have promises! I get free sh*t! HOPE, CHANGE, HOPE, CHANGE, CHANGE, HOPE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... noise

LOL...thats awesome!

Is the video not supposed to work though?

Note: This thread is 5661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!