IGNORED

Log on time is very short...how to change??

Dub
Note: This thread is 5424 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been having trouble with the sight loosing my log in status if my pc is idle for more than a minute or so.

I can get up and pour another cup of coffee or something...return and The SandTrap will log me off.

How can I adjust my settings to keep me logged in for say....and hour or so???

Thanks
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• Administrator
How can I adjust my settings to keep me logged in for say....and hour or so???

You can't. You can either choose to check the "Remember Me?" checkbox (or whatever it's called) or accept the defaults: you're logged in for 10 minutes after your most recent activity.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 9 months later...

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the current timeout length when logged in.

I rarely have enough time to post a quick reply to a thread without getting the "sorry, you're not logged in and need to refresh your screen, re-login, and then copy/paste, or re-type your 3 line reply -- next time type faster" error message.

I'd like to have the timeout doubled at least.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

• Administrator
I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about the current timeout length when logged in.

Source: Settings This is the time in seconds that a user must remain inactive before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity.

Current setting: 600. Note that "activity" is a lot of things - clicking through to another page, reading a PM, etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 5424 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!