IGNORED

Tantallon Country Club, Maryland

Note: This thread is 5706 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As those in my region may have noticed, they seem to be running a membership promotion of some sort and are advertising fairly regularly on TGC. Let's say they've piqued my curiosity. Anyone have any thoughts about the quality of the course, the membership, or the value of the club? I'd have to hoof it out there from NW DC, which would be a bit of a pain. So yeah, I'd love to join Chevy Chase CC, but let's just say the entry fee is a bit steep!

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

from the looks of the pictures the courses look pretty decent. at least from the one pic on Tantallon that is

i've been looking to join a club for awhile, seems like a good investment. good luck with your pick

Note: This thread is 5706 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!