IGNORED

NHL Season is HERE!!!!

KingCobra
Note: This thread is 5656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

did the official season start today? wtf

why werent games on TV?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Administrator
did the official season start today? wtf

They were. I watched the Penguins win yesterday, and I'm watching them again later today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Devils all the way :)

Yeah baby. I was pleased with the preseason. 2-0 vs Rangers and 1-1 vs Flyers.

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

• 2 weeks later...
I am rooting for the Dallas Stars, but don't know how far they will go.

Yeah! Lets go Dallas! Oh and the Rangers! Only because they have 2 Alaskan players on their team

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

True story , many years ago whilst in NY for a oboard meeting I attended the rangers vs the canadians at madison sq garden . It was my first taste of ice hockey which was enlivened by the fact that as soon as we sat down I caught the puck , did not know what it was at first but caught it . Our chairman sitting one seat to my right said " i have been coming here 25 years and never caught the puck you have been here 25 seconds and have you SOB! It was the only time all night I ever saw the damm thing !

Look to the left; I think you'll understand who I cheer for

A great start with 9 out of a possible 10 points so far.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

center ice is treating me well

loving this crap, I float between the habs and the bruins, my two favorite teams.. go figure

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

I float between the habs and the bruins, my two favorite teams.. go figure

Blasphemy!!!! No Habs fan can cheer for the Bruins

or the Leafs.... or the Flyers..... And another win tonight!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Blues vs. Red Wings should be a good game Wednesday night. GO BLUES!!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Administrator
And another win tonight!

Not for the Bruins. Heh heh.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

... I float between the habs and the bruins, my two favorite teams.. go figure

Dude, that's like routing for the Red Sox AND the Yankees ... or like routing for the Patriots AND the Jets ... PICK A SIDE MY FRIEND - PICK A SIDE!!

I think that we finally found something that Bruin and Habs fans can agree upon - you can't be a fan of both teams!
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

Not for the Bruins.

Ya know, iacas, sometimes the best team dosen't always win ... from what I saw last night the B's outplayed the Pens and it was only because of your goalie that the Pens stayed in the game ... Satan's goal late in the first off that rebound was the only one that Thomas gave up (until the shoot-out) and that was only because our defense didn't pick up the back-check as he came out of the box - that's a mental mistake.

In my Bag:

5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

• Administrator
Ya know, iacas, sometimes the best team dosen't always win...

But more often than not, they do.

I humbly request that you read this in the manner in which it's intended - just a little trash talking:
Ya know, JCDot, sometimes the best team wins ... from what I saw last night the Pens outplayed the Bruins and it was only because of your goalie that the Bruins stayed in the game ... Kessel's goal on a power play in the second was the only one that Sabourin gave up (until the shoot-out) and that was only because the Bruins were gifted an extra four minutes of PP time to begin with.

Sabourin is our backup goalie and the Pens are missing two big defensemen. Boston had four extra penalty minutes and were outshot 28-27 at even strength (their 4-shot advantage came with an 8-3 differential in power play shots). Pens won most of the faceoffs (35/66) and, to me, matched up pretty evenly with the Bruins.

I appreciate and respect your fanaticism for your team (though I admit to losing a lot of respect for Boston fans in general when they'd boo for obvious penalties and other things), but I think you'd have a hard time selling "Boston is better than Pittsburgh" to most people. C'mon now... save that silly talk for "Tom Brady is an elite quarterback" threads.

But more often than not, they do.

C'mon now ... what are fans without "Trash-talk" ... I'm from New England ... I can take it just as much as I dish it out ...

Sabourin is our backup goalie

You had thebest damn back-up in the league last year (second is GAA) where the hell is Ty now, a true journeyman that boy, never with one team too long ... On a side-note, Ty is a long time acquaintance of mine. Watched him play 4 amazing years at UNH, and drank a few beers with him after a few games.

... but I think you'd have a hard time selling "Boston is better than Pittsburgh" to most people. C'mon now... save that silly talk for "Tom Brady is an elite quarterback" threads.

I'm sorry, you are right ... I am just longing for the days of Ray Bourque, Cam Neely and all of the hard-nosed gutty Bruins that actually WON Stanley Cups, and not just had wet dreams about them.

Wow, you mean Tom Brady ISN'T an elite quaterback ... I really only have one comeback for that one (and it comes from an ELITE Goaltender quote) "Tom can't hear you because he has his championship rings stuffed in his ears! (Yes, I know that Ray and Cam never brought us a Cup ... but if they had had a front office that wanted to spend money, they could have ... I think I teared up a little when Ray lifted that Cup in Colorado - he even was playing with that aforementioned elite goaltender at that time ... I think.)
In my Bag:

Note: This thread is 5656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!