IGNORED

NHL Season is HERE!!!!

KingCobra
Note: This thread is 5643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been waiting all summer for the season and it is here . I think my Devils have a good shot this year and we are looking to prove all the experts wrong. Any NHL lovers here?

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I hope the Blues can make the playoffs. That is all I am asking for!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

LETS GO FLAMES!!!! I'm excited to see bertuzzi in the roster.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Cant say that I have been anticipating hockey season... typically do not go to many games until football season is over... but none the less...

what? NHL and NFL, what's better than that? i'm in an NHL Fantasy League(Yahoo) and we had an online draft last night. i'm not sure if it was fun or the most stressful experience i've ever had. oh well, i can always make a few cut throat trades down the line. i did manage to grab Kipper and Luongo though as my netminders, they should grab me a lot of wins.

My Blog

I'm pumped, but the injury situation in the Pen's defense is getting me a little nervous. We'll have to score a hell of a lot of goals to make up for Gonchar being gone.

What's in my Edge stand bag
G10 10.5*
Z-Steel 3 wood 14.5* 403-AD 18* & 21* Hybrids Burner 09 4-pw DGS300 Z TP 52* & RAC TP Black 56* White Steel 2 Ball SRT 35" Tour B330s

Who could honestly compete with the Wings this year? Everyone was re-signed not to mention we picked up Marian Hossa.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went 82-0.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

Who could honestly compete with the Wings this year? Everyone was re-signed not to mention we picked up Marian Hossa.

As much as I hate to say it, you could be right lol.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

C'mon Bruins, do something for me this year. We need you to complete the circle of four pro sports champions (not holding the breath, though).

The Habs will be taking the East, and the Wings the West....and then the Wings will see how the West was won :)

Go Habs Go! Go Habs Go!

It's the Canadiens' 100th anniversary....it's in the cards boys, face it!

I'm hoping my Jackets can comeout and "win one for the gipper". We lost our President (I think that's what he was) over the winter so we've got something to play for this year. Plus we haven't had a winning team since our expansion year so it's time.

Let's Go Jackets!!!! This one's for Mr. Mac.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

I do... team is stacked this year! picking up the NHL center ice in a few days

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Lets hope my oilers make up for a shaky preseason. My god Gagner's hands are amazing.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

My Kings went out and got Sean ODonnel yesterday. I think this could be the move to put us over the top(that was a joke). Heres to another rebuilding year.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

speaking of the Kings I picked up Kopitar in the 10th round of my draft last night... how could he drop that low

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Ya that seems low for Anze, he has been one of the bright spots the last 2 seasons. He should be good for 30 goals again.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 5643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!