IGNORED

What kind of golf shoes do you wear and why?

Note: This thread is 5697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. WHAT GOLF SHOES DO YOU WEAR AND WHY?

• ADDIDAS
    • NIKE
    • FOOTJOY
    • CALLAWAY
    • OTHER
    • DON'T WEAR GOLF SHOES
    • GOLF SANDALS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have Nike's and they are fine but I have been eye balling the Footjoy ReelFit shoes. Seems like a great concept. Anyone have those?

yes, and they work well. Easy to adjust through the round.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Do you wear your red ones on Sunday like Tiger or your pink ones like Paula Creamer??

Actually, the black Footjoys with the tight black capris. But no red shirt.

WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

I have using Mizunos, the light ones with velcro strap (getting lazy to tie shoe laces). My problem with these shoes is the padding, the longer you walk on the course you start to feel the bolts(screws) of the spikes. But soleved that problems with some airwalk paddings.

I also have a pair of addidas, circa 2005 great shoes and still in great shape. Just got lazy tying shoe laces.

ISLAND PAR

In my Mizuno Bag:
TBD, MacGregor 4W(16*), 3H(20*),4H(23*), 5H(26*) Mizuno MX-900 6-PWAdams Watson 2010 Wedges (GW, SW, LW),Ping Wolverine Putter "But I thought you meant these golfers from our club when you said you needed SANDBAGGERS to help with the flood...

Marshall: "Will the Gentleman at the Lady's Tee, tee off at the Men's Tee?!!"

Gentleman: " Shhhhhh! I'm trying to hit my 2nd shot!"

ISLAND PAR, That is a good one, I like that. LMAO!

In My Limited Edition "Sir Isaac Newton Caricature" Big Bertha Tour Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Fusion Ft-3
Hybrid: Big Bertha Heavenwood 3h
Irons And Wedges: Big Bertha X-12 3-Sw And
60* Vokey Spin Milled Oil-Can Lob-WedgePutter: White Hot Xg Sabertooth and a Futura Phantom Balls: Hx Hot Bite...

I voted Adidas. I have 2 pairs, the 360's and 360 II's. I also have Dryjoys Pro and Aqualites (but rarely use them).

I am looking at getting Puma's next.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Etonic G-Sok XCR

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I respectfully disagree. These women's Eccos are hawt:

This from a man who has publicly said the same thing about burkas.

WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

I have 3 pairs of Footjoy and one pair of Nike. All the Footjoy I got for free so that is why I wear them. Two of them are the better quality so they are pretty comfortable so I don't mind wearing them. My favorite pair is the Nike. They are the athletic style and are very comfortable. If I had to buy golf shoes I would probably get Nike across the board. For whatever reason, Nike shoes fit me the best and are the most comfortable to me.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I have Adidas, but the key is just buying the high quality model of whatever brand you are buying. I tried on the nice footjoys and the tiger nikes and they were both nice as well. If you want the comfort you have to spend the money.

905R 9.5 degree w/ Graphite Design YS-6+ reg.
906F4 15.5 degree w/ Graphite Design YS-6+ reg.
G10 hybrid 18 degree w/ V2 reg.
MP-30 3-PW w/ Rifle 5.0
Vokey Tour Chrome 56* and 60* Yes Callie Forged 34â TP Red Hoofer Vantage Team Bag

Note: This thread is 5697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!