IGNORED

What are some meduim launch shafts?

Note: This thread is 5658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, when I first got my driver I bought it with the stock shaft because of my low ball flight. Now I hit my driver a little too high. I think I should get a medium launch shaft but I dont know what the shaft market is like now a days.

What are the well designed medium launch shafts?

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

I'd at least consider the UST Proforce V2 on my short list. It's not just a great shaft for the money, it's a great shaft. Consistant ball flight with a ton of feedback. I love this shaft. I have one installed in a Ping G5 and I'd be hard pressed to kick this driver out of my bag. It's not a very "exotic" shaft, but anybody anywhere can install it for you. Just my opinion.

Good luck!

what ball flight does the red board promote?

red board is high ball flight as far as i know. i did the same thing you did by getting a g10 with that degree and the stock shaft. i have a different driver now, but i have used the v2 before and it is a great shaft. that will probably be your best option for the money. now if you want a great shaft that i currently play, get the graphite design ysQ. it is mid ballflight and soooo consistent. either of these shafts will be great for you.

In my Hoofer Vantage

Driver: 907D2 9.5*
Wood: 906F4 15.5* 3 wood
Hybrid: 585H 19*Irons: i10 3-pwWedges: tp black z 52* & 58*Putter: tracy II

Ok, when I first got my driver I bought it with the stock shaft because of my low ball flight. Now I hit my driver a little too high. I think I should get a medium launch shaft but I dont know what the shaft market is like now a days.

Just for your information a "low or mid" launch shaft will not change your trajectory more than two degrees. Also it will only change your trajectory if you have a late to very late wrist release.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

I got offered $35 for a V2 on golfwrx, i think i'm gonna get that, if i dont like it i'll put the old shaft back in.

Note: This thread is 5658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!