IGNORED

Can't we just clone this guy and keep voting his duplicates in every eight years?

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A few things I found that were funny and/or interesting. If you didn't like Reagan you probably won't like this, but I ran across it yesterday. I think he was the best president in my lifetime, and I am afraid we won't see another like him again. (Closest we'll come is if Newt Gingrich runs and wins in 2012).
The last one(from 1964) is a must see:

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

I'm going to stop you right there, and tell you that the biggest problem facing the Republican Party in the years ahead is how everybody is looking for the next Ronald Reagan, when one isn't going to be found.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I thought that's what I said?
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

I thought that's what I said?

If that's what you meant, I apologize for misinterpreting your intentions. The fact remains that millions of voters who cast their ballots on Tuesday weren't alive when Reagan was in office, and millions more will join them in 2012. More importantly, the basis of Reagan's politics (anti-communism) has been rendered irrelevant since then. As great of a president Reagan may have been, his successes and failures must be taken with consideration that the U.S. and the world have changed drastically since then, and what made him great then may not make him great now. It's all well to hold Reagan's legacy dear, but Republicans need to find a new standard bearer, and fast. (Off the record, Newt's not the answer. Just my opinion.)

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Forget Newt....if I go GOP in 2012, this is my man;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

i would like to see sarah palin in 2012 as the republican candidate

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

LOL, I'm sure she would too, hopefully she will never come down to the lower 48 again. Let her keep an eye on Russia from her front door.

long Beach Skylinks

Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

i concur with margaret thatcher's assessment of reagan

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Y'know, its funny - I was just talking about Bobby Jindal as a possible running mate in 4 yrs. I def need to read up on his politics though.

As for a Reagan clone - I'm against cloning and stem-cell research (UNLESS scientists figure out a way to create just fully functioning organs).

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

a rare agreement between the EquipmentJunkie and I....
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

If that's what you meant, I apologize for misinterpreting your intentions. The fact remains that millions of voters who cast their ballots on Tuesday weren't alive when Reagan was in office, and millions more will join them in 2012. More importantly, the basis of Reagan's politics (anti-communism) has been rendered irrelevant since then. As great of a president Reagan may have been, his successes and failures must be taken with consideration that the U.S. and the world have changed drastically since then, and what made him great then may not make him great now. It's all well to hold Reagan's legacy dear, but Republicans need to find a new standard bearer, and fast. (Off the record, Newt's not the answer. Just my opinion.)

A very intelligent Statement

• 4 weeks later...

I think she would make a good congress or senate person. IMO she isn't ready for VPOTUS or POTUS. If she wants one of those positions she really needs to become more worldly and work on her public speaking. I don't think her "down home" speaking style would be recieved very well internationally.

I think she would make a good congress or senate person. IMO she isn't ready for VPOTUS or POTUS. If she wants one of those positions she really needs to become more worldly and work on her public speaking. I don't think her "down home" speaking style would be recieved very well internationally.

Sarah Palin shouldn't be anywhere near politics until she learns that Africa isn't a country as well as memorizing the (to her apparently) large number of countries in North America. Very sad.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Sarah Palin shouldn't be anywhere near politics until she learns that Africa isn't a country as well as memorizing the (to her apparently) large number of countries in North America. Very sad.

And how about our President Elect. He's been to 57 of this nations (57+1 that he hasn't visited yet +Hawaii+Alaska=60) 60 states. Very impressive!

And how about our President Elect. He's been to 57 of this nations (57+1 that he hasn't visited yet +Hawaii+Alaska=60) 60 states. Very impressive!

I would rather vote for a dumb person than a dumb person who excuses their stupidity with their archaic faith.

long Beach Skylinks

I would rather vote for a dumb person than a dumb person who excuses their stupidity with their archaic faith.

That's fine. But for the record....I did not defend Sarah Palin in my previous post. Nor did I state that I think Obama is dumb.....he's obviously far from dumb.

My post was in response to one that stated "Sarah Palin shouldn't be anywhere near politics until she learns that Africa isn't a country as well as memorizing the (to her apparently) large number of countries in North America.". If this is the case, maybe the same should hold true for the man that will be working from the Oval Office come Jan. 20, 2009...based solely on what he'd said in the clip. But...this is not the case. Mr. Obamas statement there could be looked at in a few different ways. One of which is.....maybe he's visited 48 states....and some of those 48 states he's visited more than once.....totalling 57 visits to different states. There are many other ways that his statement could be defended. Instead of taking a different perspective...you went ahead and made the statement that you'd made....to continue the bashing. God speed President Elect Obama! Even some of us that excuse our stupidity with our archaic faith (I think that's republicans....or conservatives.....or just stupid people that did not vote for you) are willing to stand behind you.

That's fine. But for the record....I did not defend Sarah Palin in my previous post. Nor did I state that I think Obama is dumb.....he's obviously far from dumb.

My post wasn't a bash to you...you've taken it WAY overboard. My post is basically a statement that I don't want religion influencing my government, take that as you wish.

long Beach Skylinks

Note: This thread is 5636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!