IGNORED

5 Holes in one in one week

b0nk3rs
Note: This thread is 5668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...tzgXgD949OJDG1

20 minutes away from where i live. Kid is legit too.

Bag: Hoofer 3
Driver: G10 9.5*
3 Wood: 975F 13.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: i3 Blade 3-SWLob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Utility Wedge: MB 60 bent to 64Putter: White Hot #5 Center Shafted/Lead Tape WeightedBall: Pro v1xLowest Round: 68 Par 72 (73/127)

Read about it today on MSN.com . . . maybe he has that certain supernatural knack for golf I dream of.

Incredible.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

Heard this on the radio today,class stuff,all i want to get is one,maybe he will give me one of his

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

They discussed this today on Pardon the Interruption on ESPN and they were saying they want to see some of the witnesses come forward, especially with 2 of them happening on par 4's.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

20 minutes away from where i live. Kid is legit too.

They discussed this today on Pardon the Interruption on ESPN and they were saying they want to see some of the witnesses come forward, especially with 2 of them happening on par 4's.

kid should play the lotto

The story actually says, "In this year alone, Hocker has seven aces, five on par-4s , and two other double eagles ." So he's has supposedly aced 5 Par 4's yeah right. And 2 other double eagles? (twice he holed out on his second shot on a Par 5?). This guy got his 15 minutes of fame and liked it so much he's concocting stories, just like that lady who claimed to have something like 14 holes in one in a few months. But, I suppose, if they say it happened, it has to be true. I mean it's on the internet and all (and it was covered by the press, who we all know only reports the truth). Heck yeah he should play the lotto . . . I'll even let him buy my tickets . . . if he is so lucky. I call bull on this one.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Sounds to me like we should be hanging out at his clubhouse and getting all the free drinks Make mine a chocolate shake, please

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He's from Illinois. Just like our next President and Chief of Staff, so on that alone I am fully supporting this as fact.

He should play golf with Kim Jong Il, on his first ever golf outing, he shot 38-under par, including 5 holes-in-one!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Just for reference, I checked some odds on holes in one. According to a Boston University math prof hired to do analysis, the odds of two holes in one in one round are about 67 million to 1 (and that's for par 3s only--the odds go drastically down on longer holes, or even 200+ yard par 3s). The odds of winning the lotto (depending on the lotto) are between 18 million to 1 and 120 million to one.

Maybe this is actually a miniature golf/putt-putt golf course that he's made these on?

What I play:

Driver: XLS Hibore 9.5* Fit-On Red (S)
Woods: Tour XPC 16* Graffaloy ProLite (S)
Hybrid: Exotics 3HIrons: Reid Lockhart 3-SWWedge: rac 60*Putter: a crappy $20 Academy putter (but it works!)

Wow, I would like to see him play. I think I'll take my girlfriend...Morgan Fairchild...yeah, that's the ticket!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Last year in the Palm Springs area we had a middle age lady (Jacqueline Gagne) claim 12 aces over a short period of time and the news went national.

Most believed it to be BS and this one smells about the same.

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Rombax 6X07
Titleist 904F Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX hybrid

MX-25 irons & MP-R wedges

Odyssey #5

Leopold GX1/Skycaddie SG5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

If you guys played the course like I have you would atleast somewhat believe it. The first hole is a driveable par 4 about 280 or so, the first time I ever played there i left it pin high 4 feet to the left. two of his other ones came on a par 4 dog leg left and if you hit it high enough you can clear a tree and make the green easily. the two double eagles are on a SHORT par 5, he hit SW and PW into both for the double eagles.

Irons: i3 Blade 3-SWLob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Utility Wedge: MB 60 bent to 64Putter: White Hot #5 Center Shafted/Lead Tape WeightedBall: Pro v1xLowest Round: 68 Par 72 (73/127)

He also holds the course record which i think is 63. and he has had 15 different witnesses, some of them came during calcutta(sp) scrambles with paid scorekeepers and i talked to a guy that witnessed one of them that came to play at the course i work at. its bullshit but his stories have alot of proof.

If you guys played the course like I have you would atleast somewhat believe it. The first hole is a driveable par 4 about 280 or so, the first time I ever played there i left it pin high 4 feet to the left. two of his other ones came on a par 4 dog leg left and if you hit it high enough you can clear a tree and make the green easily. the two double eagles are on a SHORT par 5, he hit SW and PW into both for the double eagles.

He also holds the course record which i think is 63. and he has had 15 different witnesses, some of them came during calcutta(sp) scrambles with paid scorekeepers and i talked to a guy that witnessed one of them that came to play at the course i work at. its bullshit but his stories have alot of proof.

Well that changes everything. I'm a believer now. Besides, if you read it online or a newspaper printed it, it HAS to be true, right?

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

im just providing background info you dont have to sit here and mock me saying its false. everyone has their own opinion so shut it.

Wow. I haven't even gotten 5 holes in one in a very solid week of playing Tiger Woods on Xbox.

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

Wow, I would like to see him play. I think I'll take my girlfriend...Morgan Fairchild...yeah, that's the ticket!

LMAO, but wasn't it?..."my wife...Morgan Fairchild...whom I've slept with...yeah, that's the ticket!"

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and risk my reputation. I have to call BS, not on any of the posters here , but on the kid and his witnesses. But I do believe he may have made a couple of true aces. At that point, it becomes a believeable story, sorta.

Note: This thread is 5668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!