IGNORED

How do you keep your golf game in shape in the winter season?

Note: This thread is 5591 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm still golfing. 72 today and sunny in Walnut Creek, CA.

In my C-130 Cart Bag:

Driver: Titleist D2 10.5° Aldila R.I.P. 60
Woods Exotics CB4 15° Aldila R.I.P. 70
Hybrids Exotics CB4 17°, 22° Aldila R.I.P. 80 

Irons 4-PW MP-57 Project X 6.0, MP-29 PW

Wedges  Eidolon 52°, 60° Rifle Spinner 6.5

Putter Bettinardi BB12

Ball One Black

Rangefinder Nikon Laser 500"Golf...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than putting practice on my living room floor, but golf game goes into hibernation during the winter months.
Ive been looking for indoor driving ranges close to home, but I havent found one yet.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

OK all golfers in warm or mild climates, stop posting :)
I know it's sunny and warm in FL and alike. Following the weather, it's been cold for most folks. Snow in Vegas and 'Naw leans' LA and Phoenix even look a little chilly lately.
I think the post was for people in cold climates.

In no particular order -

Indoor driving ranges
Putting on the carpet with a putting cup
EA Sports TW 2008
Go to the gym and try to stay loose

Can't seem to get a full swing in at home with the low ceiling and I don't want to destroy the funiture

Driver: X460 tour- 9.5*
3-wood: 3+ - 13*
Hybrid: BB HW 20*
Hybrid: 24*
Irons: X-20 Uniflex SteelWedges: Colonial 56* & 60*Putter: XG SabertoothBall: GPS-8âIf you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God...

lots of lifting. some running/cardio and speed work for better explosion and hip turn. indoor and outdoor ranges(weather permitting). and putting on my carpet(sounds bad, but i just work on a consistent stroke, not sinking cups).

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

In TN, I just make myself go out there and play. Today was supposed to get to 41º, but it never made it. I got in nine after church, by myself, played bad, and putted until the sun went down. This winter I'm just going to play alot to see if the start of spring will bring me some low scores. I'll start practicing in March.

Note: This thread is 5591 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!