IGNORED

Donald Tempts Woods

jeffgladchun
Note: This thread is 6621 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We all saw that Tiger did to Stephen Ames at the World Match Play Championship... All Tiger needs is a reason to get angry at someone to play ridiculous golf. Luke Donald just gave him a reason:

The Story

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

I like his attitude. There is no reason to play any sport if the goal isn't to become #1. For the golfers who are pleased with being #2, they can all pack it up and head home for all I care. In professional sports, it's about the top spot. I just wish more guys would step up in golf and challenge Tiger like Donald did. Sure, Tiger will still get motivated and get his, but it's a win-win for fans. The more golfers we see playing well, the more exciting all the tournaments will be.....unless Tiger blows everyone out of the water.

I'm sure Tiger will reply to those comments with respect. He wants to be the best, so why would he fault someone else for wanting to be the same thing.

I'll be watching Mr. Donald this week, that's for sure.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That mekes the scoreboard-

People who talk trash to Tiger- 0
Tiger- 2
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

That mekes the scoreboard-

Well they really haven't gone head to head yet. Just because Luke missed the cut doesn't mean Tiger beat him. Maybe we'll see some blood at the Ryder Cup.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

Well they really haven't gone head to head yet. Just because Luke missed the cut doesn't mean Tiger beat him. Maybe we'll see some blood at the Ryder Cup.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool to see.

I just hope Luke Donald is hitting his irons well and putting flawless when they play head-to-head. Otherwise, it will get pretty ugly. From what I've seen in the past, Luke Donald plays better than most alongside Tiger. He has been in the same group a few times in big tourneys the past couple years. I think he was with him at last year's Masters, but I can't remember for sure.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6621 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!