IGNORED

True Temper Tour Concept Shafts

Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was wondering if anyone has these in their irons:

http://www.tttourconcept.com/tc/irons_tc_sb.html

If so, could you please tell me what your ball height is like in the longer irons? Also, what type of trajectory? Piercing? Elevated/Rising?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I have em in my back up mp60's.

Great shafts, i am considering putting them in my MP-32's to be honest and ditching the X100's.

The long iron ball flight is great. Simple as that, they have a piercing trajectory for me, with enough spin that my 4 iron rolled out about 3 yards on most shots. Felt powerful, and transfered feedback very well. I have hit ProjX, X100, S300, rifles, everything, and they are by far my favorite shaft.

You cant go wrong with em. They are responsive, as you can hit a 9 iron to the sky and bring it in soft, and the next swing can hit a low spinner, they are really just beautiful.

plus the colors are neat lol.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

I've only played one round with them before so be sure to take experience for what it is, anecdotal. It should also be noticed that I tried these out a set of r7 TP's, everything else on the clubs was stock/standard. The ball flight on the short mid irons (6-PW) was mid or average and climbed at an even pace. The long irons on the other hand (the 3-5 iron) seemed to rise much more quickly and stay high, in comparison to other shafts I've used. I felt the short irons had a bigger kick on impact and caused more spin. The longer irons seemed to have less kick and emphasized more on carry than spin. What I liked about them was that they felt really smooth while still giving a generous amount of feedback. I also noticed that I picked up about 5-8 extra yards per club. What I did not like about them was the soft tip, it seemed even softer than my project X high launches, which are pretty soft. So while I gained more distance I felt I gave up some accuracy and shot dispersion. It could be (I don't have the specs in front of me) but the butt section also seemed wider than the S300's I used to play (maybe to make up for that soft tip section), which I wasn't to fond of....probably a mental thing. Overall I felt like I was almost playing different shafts in the short irons, and those were solid, I felt the feedback was less in the long irons and had an odd ballflight....I didn't like those. Just my .02

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!