IGNORED

Favorite college football team

jcrob902
Note: This thread is 5515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My favorite always has been and always will be the Tennessee Vols. It's been a rough decade after winning the first ever BCS championship. Hopefully things are on the upswing. Fulmer was great for the school, but as of late, he hadn't been so great for the football team.

Another Tennessee supporter here. Let's hope Kiffin can get the Vols back on top.

Driver: HiBore
Fairway Woods: Prostaff FS #3 Great Big Bertha II #7
Irons: Staff Di7 Irons 4-GW
Wedges: CG10 54* CG12 60*
Putter: Black MaxBall: Trispeed

My alma mater seton hall doesnt have a football team so ive kinda become completely ambivalent about college football since then. I used to like to see Syacuse do well (my mothers school) but now I just find it hard to root for team representing a college that I didnt go to.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Texas Longhorns FTW!!!

In my Stand Bag:
Driver: 910 D2 9.5*- Stiff Ahina
3W: Snake Eyes

7W: Snake Eyes (IDK why i love this club)
Irons: 690.MB 3i-PW Stiff
Wedges: CG12 54*, Form Forged 900 60*

Putter: Versa White #1

Ball: Pro V1x *used and cheap/free*

Well Tennessee is in the lead with 3 votes. I grew up in Cincinnati Oh, moved to the middle of Hoosier land 18 years ago and seems I been a Vols fan my whole life, from all the trips to Dale Hollow lake for weekend fishing trips and over time became a fan to the point that it shows on the course, head covers, towel, ball marker, diviot tool, all Vols orange.

I also really like any team that beats Notre Dame

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

As a student at Appalachian State University, I would have to say the Mountaineers...Sorry to all you Michigan fans

You guys have a lot to be proud of.

I graduated from East Carolina University....making the Pirates my favorite. We did well for most of the season...especially the start and finish...finishing as conference champs and played great against the Kentucky Wildcats in most of the firt half of the Liberty Bowl....but then the SEC taught us yet another lesson. My second favorite college team is Georgia....gotta go with a local team, now that I'm down here.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Lived in the shadows of Beaver Stadium for 20 years. Attended probably half (if not more) of the home games from about 1990 until 2008. Graduated from Penn State, to boot. Pretty simple answer.

I have family loyalties to the University of Tennessee. It's always fun when PSU and UT meet in bowls. 3-0 so far!

And yes, JoePa is old as dirt. It'll be good to see him leading the charge out of the tunnel next year after he had hip-replacement surgery to repair damage done by demonstrating how to do an onside kick at practice before their first game of the season.

Well Tennessee is in the lead with 3 votes. I grew up in Cincinnati Oh, moved to the middle of Hoosier land 18 years ago and seems I been a Vols fan my whole life, from all the trips to Dale Hollow lake for weekend fishing trips and over time became a fan to the point that it shows on the course, head covers, towel, ball marker, diviot tool, all Vols orange.

Good old Rocky Top. I used to have vols tees and a putter cover. Not to mention about a dozen shirts and a pair of orange shorts embellished with power T's. Since I live a few hours away from Neyland I get to go see a game every few weekends. Its been a tough year though. I hope Tiffin doesn't let us down.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

Florida State!
What's in my Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag:

L4V 9.5F Driver
909F2 13.5* VooDoo Stiff Flex Shaft
VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Custom Newport 2.6 Vokey Spin Milled 56.11 Wedge 60.10 SV Tour Wedge Diablo Golf Balls / ZIP Golf Balls SG 2.5

Florida State!

Is Bowden going to coach longer than JoePa and end up with the career wins record? Or do the FSU boosters hold more sway over the program than they do at PSU? After all, Bowden only has a one-year contract. Joe just signed on for

three more! Insanity!

Mizzou tigers!!!!!

Driver: Tour Burner TP 9.5* Whiteboard Stiff
Hybrid: Rescue Dual 19*
Irons: 4-pw Mp-32 S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56* and 60*
Putter: Newport 2 34" 340gBall: Pro-V1 or NXT-tourShoes: Adidas Tour 360 LTD

Is Bowden going to coach longer than JoePa and end up with the career wins record? Or do the FSU boosters hold more sway over the program than they do at PSU? After all, Bowden only has a one-year contract. Joe just signed on for

Yeah it is a little nuts, but I think Bobby Bowden will stick around for another 2-3 years if he can.
What's in my Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag:

L4V 9.5F Driver
909F2 13.5* VooDoo Stiff Flex Shaft
VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Custom Newport 2.6 Vokey Spin Milled 56.11 Wedge 60.10 SV Tour Wedge Diablo Golf Balls / ZIP Golf Balls SG 2.5

University of Texas at Austin (The Longhorns)

ACC Virginia Cavaliers
Big East West Virginia Mountaineers
Big Ten Michigan Wolverines
C-USA Marshall Thundering Herd
MAC Bowling Green State Falcons
Mountain West University of Utah Utes
Pac-10 ASU Sun Devils and Oregon Ducks (tie)
Southeastern Georgia Bulldogs
Sunbelt University of North Texas Mean Green (default choice)
WAC University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

California Golden Bears baby!

Whats in the bag?
909 D3 8.5* UST Mamiya Tour Green X
909 F3 13* UST ATTAS X
909 F3 18* UST ATTAS X
909 H 21* DG S300 735cm chrome 5-PW DG S300 54.08 SM 58.04 SM 64.07 SM Studio Select Newport 2 Sonic Blue Dot...

• 4 weeks later...

Roll Tide!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Va. Tech... Go Hokies!!!

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

Favorite college football team is the school I graduated from, East Carolina University Pirates.

Pirate football can be like a rollercoaster ride....take you up...and crash you only to build you up again. Tons of thrills.....and usually the underdog.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!