IGNORED

Is Rory Sabbatini finally getting over his attitude problem?

elchene
Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Would you be a Rory fan if he stopped having a bad attitude?

• Yes
    • No

I noticed today, Northern Trust Open, that Rory Sabbatini seems to be maintaining a better attitude on the golf course. I think this is really great as he is a very good golfer and an attitude change would surely help. In the past, the only think keeping me from liking him was his anger issues and the way he would stand there for a whole minute after hitting a bad shot. So, my question is, would you support Rory Sabbatini if he started maintaining his composure better?

I have no problem with his attitude anyway. It's part of his make up. BTW did he change his clubs? He had a Nerf bag or something and no sign of Adams anywhere.

cubdog

Ross (aka cubdog)

WHo Cares?

Life is hard, it's harder if your an idiot.

He's got big time skills and ballstriking, his lack of composure is a mask for his lack of self confidence.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I have no problem with his attitude anyway. It's part of his make up. BTW did he change his clubs? He had a Nerf bag or something and no sign of Adams anywhere.

Yeah, I heard he's playing Callaway clubs, but doesn't have their sponsorship.

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!